mako22

Nov 23, 2023
nvm i got it but im still stuck at franciska i do everything i even repeat stage 1 but it is stuck there

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
nvm i got it but im still stuck at franciska i do everything i even repeat stage 1 but it is stuck there
I think its bugged, same here with franciska theres no other scene expect the one with pedro handjob, its bugged definetly

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
i got stuck on NESTOR stage 1————————Wait until Nestor shows up at the BANK,where he,i never see,help meee.
I think one time Nestor came at the bank while i was in normal look, i think u need to be in bum look, or its random if works for both normal and bum look

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
But she is banging Diego and Eddy anyway even when I was stage 1 with her from what I remember, How do I stop her from doing that ?
That status gets set when you do the Karen & Diego party with drugs. As far as I can tell, at the moment there are no in-game means to reset it. One would assume that would happen when you progress with Karen to Stage 4, but that doesn't change her status with Diego & Eddy. It's only possible to reset it manually by using console.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
That status gets set when you do the Karen & Diego party with drugs. As far as I can tell, at the moment there are no in-game means to reset it. One would assume that would happen when you progress with Karen to Stage 4, but that doesn't change her status with Diego & Eddy. It's only possible to reset it manually by using console.
I didn`t do karen story with diego and drugs, i manage to put karen on stage 3 by console and simulated 10 days but she didnt even ring once also i put karen ntr stage to 0 but still she doesnt ring

Last edited:

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
IDK nestor stage what am i sposed to do bum or normal he is not coming to bank
Do Bum if you see he doesnt come at the Bank while you are in Normal look, but first simulate 2 weeks at the Bank in Normal look to see if he comes

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
only without cheat the hidden label is on the bathroom door on the left of Karen Room Take Drugs to see easily all hidden labels

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

King castle

Mar 15, 2024
How to go to Bridjet's attic and find Nestor I'm still in stage 5 of NestorAnd I went on Friday, I even skipped time and tried to enter Bridjet's penthouse and he didn't introduce me to either Bridjet or Nestor.

2.50 star(s) 57 Votes