Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I also cant pass, the red bar is going too fast, i tried to click as fast as possible and read the instructions but still I cant go through, help anyone ...
Save before the bar goes out (every 2 steps or so) and re-load. The timer will reset.
Yes, it's annoying, but it's doable.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
I cant invite Esmeralda to restaurant, when I go to shopping area near barber shop i click on her but theres no option to invite her just hi .... and the red options ... (I talked to Arnold, im stage 15 with Bella), help pls !

btw thanks for the help Sindar with every 2 steps it worked !

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Save before the bar goes out (every 2 steps or so) and re-load. The timer will reset.
Yes, it's annoying, but it's doable.
Do you know how I could trigger the scene with Bridget at the office (blowjob) ? I had it once and her stage wasn’t max.
now I’m stage maximum with her and I’m spamming « driving me crazy »everywhere possible .

i had the scene at her house and in her car but the option do not longer appear when she’s naked in the office …

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I cant invite Esmeralda to restaurant, when I go to shopping area near barber shop i click on her but theres no option to invite her just hi .... and the red options ... (I talked to Arnold, im stage 15 with Bella), help pls !

btw thanks for the help Sindar with every 2 steps it worked !
Have you invited her out before? After you say "Hi beauties!", you should get an option "Shall we go out to dinner? (Esmeralda)"
Same option should appear, if she's talking to Enrique.
You need to have normal look, 50+ Relationship with her and 80+ Handsome stat for her to agree.

Do you know how I could trigger the scene with Bridget at the office (blowjob) ? I had it once and her stage wasn’t max.
now I’m stage maximum with her and I’m spamming « driving me crazy »everywhere possible .

i had the scene at her house and in her car but the option do not longer appear when she’s naked in the office …
There's a hidden stat that you need to meet, which is pretty high. Also, if I remember correctly, there's a cool-down timer for those scenes, so if you do all of them in a row, you might need to wait a bit for it to be active again. If you like, you can PM me your save and I'll take a look.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
Sindar My bad the option wasnt there cus I invited her a long time ago so I just needed to go Saturday night to invite her to the cafe, it worked, my bad BUT about Bridjet I honestly dont know how to do this "To open up the scenes in the office and the car completely, you have to tell her wherever you can "Bridjet... You're driving me crazy...". At some point after this phrase, she will give you." I dont know how to get the scenes in the car also I dont office is there a scene between Gabriel (main npc) and Bridjet in the office like sex scene ?! I told her many times "Bridjet you`re driving me crazy" But nothing happens !

Last edited:

Helzing

May 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/bank.rpy", line 599: expected statement.
fr"Pedro! Stop hitting on me! Get to work!"
^

File "game/bank.rpy", line 625: expected statement.
fr"Hello sir! My name is Franciska! Can I help you with something?"
^

File "game/bank.rpy", line 631: expected statement.
fr"Hello [player_name]! Can I help you with something?"
^

File "game/bank.rpy", line 658: expected statement.
^

Reactions: <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack17_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 2
Enjoy the GAME!

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/bank.rpy", line 599: expected statement.
fr"Pedro! Stop hitting on me! Get to work!"
^

File "game/bank.rpy", line 625: expected statement.
^

File "game/bank.rpy", line 631: expected statement.
fr"Hello [player_name]! Can I help you with something?"
^

File "game/bank.rpy", line 658: expected statement.
^
Hi! it's not official version. I am not responsible for this. Find the complete official version of the game.

King castle

Mar 15, 2024
¿Sabes cómo podría desencadenar la escena con Bridget en la oficina (mamada)? Lo tuve una vez y su etapa no era máxima.
Ahora estoy en el máximo escenario con ella y estoy enviando spam « volviéndome loco » en todas partes posible.

Tuve la escena en su casa y en su auto pero ya no aparece la opción cuando ella está desnuda en la oficina...
[/CITA]
Who can help me with Nestor stage 5 I stayed at the Bridjet penthouse on Friday until late and Nestor doesn't show up and when I enter the reception he doesn't present anything to me and when I leave Nestor doesn't show up, can anyone help me?

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
how much time do I need to skip for Karen to ring at my home, i simulated 1 week and she still doesnt ring

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
how much time do I need to skip for Karen to ring at my home, i simulated 1 week and she still doesnt ring
If Karen is also banging Diego and Eddy, she won't show up at your apartment.
If she doesn't, you need to be at Stage 3 with her, have at least 80+ Relationship with her and even then it's random for her to show up.

Seif10

Feb 8, 2022
You can unlock all bonus pics by doing the following:

1. Run UnRen in the game directory: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
  2. Write a simple Python script that calls the Coding_Photo function, you can find it in the extracted game files, the function accepts only the name of the file and the decoding key which seems to be 10 for all files
While I do support the author on Patreon I don't have enough time to play through the game each new update to get the scenes, so for me it's much easier to extract the files to view new renders which are always fantastic.

Here's a link to all the decoded bonus pictures in v0.7:
I have installed UnRen, but I don't get what code to write, also I checked the link it says the folder is empty please help

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
If Karen is also banging Diego and Eddy, she won't show up at your apartment.
If she doesn't, you need to be at Stage 3 with her, have at least 80+ Relationship with her and even then it's random for her to show up.
But she is banging Diego and Eddy anyway even when I was stage 1 with her from what I remember, How do I stop her from doing that ?

wyr001

Mar 6, 2022
i got stuck on NESTOR stage 1————————Wait until Nestor shows up at the BANK,where he,i never see,help meee.

mako22

Nov 23, 2023
im stuck at nestor just talk to him in the evening but nothing pops up its just plaz cards or get drunk

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes