Yellowpower

Sep 15, 2021
I have completed the whole Bella story, it has got nothing to do with what I asked because I sold him out at the beginning of the game and I could not work for him while I was completing Bella story.
im at bellas story but cant ask help to arnold can you help me how to fix that or is it a bug ?

Bas07

May 3, 2023
Who can help? I wanted to follow Bridget's step 2. I asked all the questions and even licked my feet. And I want to go through step 3 of Francisca as well. I also had Miss Francisca blow that fat dick many times.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
how can i chose any sex pose or angle anyone know ?
You can only chose actions not the actual pose. What you're best doing is saving before a sex scene and then reloading. Some positions have about 3 alternate camera views but the dev made them rng. So save before a sex scene and then reload to see it in an angle you prefer.
Who can help? I wanted to follow Bridget's step 2. I asked all the questions and even licked my feet. And I want to go through step 3 of Francisca as well. I also had Miss Francisca blow that fat dick many times.
Use Sindar's guide posted on page 149 of this thread. Its the first post and easy to spot. As far as I'm aware Francisca's threesome is bugged, but Sindar's guide explains a possible way to get it to work.

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
I think there a lot of scene that hidden since i just found out that Bridget and Ines visit eddy but I don't know how to trigger it , I do have a lot of saves in a lot of scenes but i missing a lot since the game creator does not tell you how many scenes or hidden scenes he makes which is EXTREMELLY stupid because people pay have hidden scenes? i didn't know that

Apr 13, 2024
I think there a lot of scene that hidden since i just found out that Bridget and Ines visit eddy but I don't know how to trigger it , I do have a lot of saves in a lot of scenes but i missing a lot since the game creator does not tell you how many scenes or hidden scenes he makes which is EXTREMELLY stupid because people pay have hidden scenes? i didn't know that

Use that guide created by Sindar. It's a masterpiece in guide making and tells you everything available up to around 7.8 I think.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
You just discovered because it was recently added afaik within the 7.9 update, but your are right there is a bunch of scenes that you don't know how to get and even the ones that we know about are a hell to get, the from sindar is the best thing that has created for this game... well except for Bridjet, Ines, Karen, Barbara, Martha and Vanessa(maybe...?), but we're not talking about that

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
Bonjour quelq’un sait comment faire la party de eddy avec ines et bridget au café nube ? FAUt il bosser à la bank et attendre que eddy se pointe ? Merci d’avance !

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
Aucune condition ne gagne, assurez-vous qu’Ines et Bridget apparaissent, puis retournez à l’appartement de Eddy, parlez-lui et il vous donnera la prochaine étape pour commencer les nubes même (petits conseils, prévoyez au moins 30 drogues)
[/CITATION]
C quoi les étapes dépuis le début pour la party café nube stp

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Do Maria Party at Eddy and Diego's house first then go back to Bank wait for Eddy still as bum and make sure to save Ines and Bridget dong always appear so reload and make to win fight with Eddy then go at this appartment he will give you all details to start the quest (buy at least 30 Drugs before going to event)

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
Faites d’abord la fête de Maria chez Eddy et Diego, puis retournez à la banque, attendez qu’Eddy soit toujours comme un clochard et assurez-vous de sauver Inès et Bridget, dong apparaissent toujours, alors rechargez et faites pour gagner le combat avec Eddy, puis allez dans cet appartement, il vous donnera tous les détails pour commencer la quête (achetez au moins 30 drogues avant d’aller à l’événement)
[/CITATION]
D’accord merci mais comment faire la fête de maria ?

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Broke with Maria and restart relationship from stage 1 when you talk again to diego as Bum you should have a ref answer suggesting to hang out with Maria and Diego do it and second time you are back to diego you have a 3rd suggestion to hangout at his house (buy drugs but don’t give her drug)
Finish this Quest with Diego fucking Maria at his party and finally go back to bank as Bum Eddy will appear

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
J’ai rompu avec Maria et redémarré la relation à partir de l’étape 1 lorsque vous parlez à nouveau à Diego en tant que clochard, vous devriez avoir une réponse d’arbitre suggérant de traîner avec Maria et Diego, faites-le et la deuxième fois que vous êtes de retour à Diego, vous avez une 3ème suggestion de traîner chez lui (acheter de la drogue mais ne lui donnez pas de drogue)
Terminez cette quête avec Diego qui baise Maria à sa fête et retournez enfin à la banque car Bum Eddy apparaîtra
[/CITATION]
Je vien de terminer la party chez Eddy et Diego il va apparaître dans la banque ou à lexterieur ?

Apr 13, 2024
I'm going through V7.8 from the link on the first page. This time not using the cheats in game just the URM and console commands. I'm working at the bank with normal look and a scene that I have never seen before was there. It was eddie hassling Francisca. I beat him up and then Ines and Bridjet came out.

I've never seen it before so I was confused as I saw you guys posting about Eddie and Ines & Bridjet but that was on 7.9. Was this always in the game on 7.8 but using the cheats prevents it which could then prevent continuation in 7.9?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 58 Votes