Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Similar thing happened to me after I messed around with the console. I had to go into the the save directory and delete the persistent file in order to fix it.
And the save file folder is?
'cause like I said, I even wiped the entire folder that I extracted the game into.
And when it comes to searching through the appdata folder, can't find a single JTStudio or "THEBUM"/"Bum" file nor folder.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
And the save file folder is?
'cause like I said, I even wiped the entire folder that I extracted the game into.
And when it comes to searching through the appdata folder, can't find a single JTStudio or "THEBUM"/"Bum" file nor folder.
On Windows it's: Root directory(default C), Users, (Insert User Name here), AppData(hidden), Roaming, Renpy, The Bum

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky
Apr 13, 2024
no ideia, probably related to the variable at the bank(beat eddy and bridjet appear randomly=gain 1 ntr point)
Could the scene also be locked out if using cheats? I haven't played 7.9 but there are a couple of Bridjet scenes locked out if you use cheats. Whilst the game is in development I don't think the dev should have locked any scenes out when using cheats. The cheats make the game playable and more enjoyable to help the game flow better.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Could the scene also be locked out if using cheats? I haven't played 7.9 but there are a couple of Bridjet scenes locked out if you use cheats. Whilst the game is in development I don't think the dev should have locked any scenes out when using cheats. The cheats make the game playable and more enjoyable to help the game flow better.
agreed, but probably won't change, y'know his house his rules, it could be locked, but i don't think it will, for me the only thing that it makes sense to be locked by cheats are the bonus images(not even that, but would be acceptable), this game has a lot of questionable choices in a lot of it aspects, this one specifically i think it wont change:confused:

Apr 13, 2024
agreed, but probably won't change, y'know his house his rules, it could be locked, but i don't think it will, for me the only thing that it makes sense to be locked by cheats are the bonus images(not even that, but would be acceptable), this game has a lot of questionable choices in a lot of it aspects, this one specifically i think it wont change:confused:
Yeah I'm in for the story and animations. I could give a crap about still images. And for the sake of a scene watching Eddy crack one off next to Maria and the two Bridjet scenes, I have no reason to not use cheats. The URM program is great for things like activating items quickly, but keeping your buffs up was a pain. So for me the only way to get any good out of this game is using Sindar's guide, console commands and the in-game cheat machine. If it weren't for those I doubt I would have even bothered finishing Maria's content.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah I'm in for the story and animations. I could give a crap about still images. And for the sake of a scene watching Eddy crack one off next to Maria and the two Bridjet scenes, I have no reason to not use cheats. The URM program is great for things like activating items quickly, but keeping your buffs up was a pain. So for me the only way to get any good out of this game is using Sindar's guide, console commands and the in-game cheat machine. If it weren't for those I doubt I would have even bothered finishing Maria's content.
without this i wouldn't even be playing the game, the sandbox survive grind is this game unbearable, i'm in the game for the animations and the models(especially the bigger ladies), i'm not much into the ntr, but i can get over it if it is like Eddy( one time thing that don't actually/activaly influences the narrative and the player can trigger when and if it happens), the one type i don't like is Nestor which becomes part of the narrative among other things, not to talk about the fact that he got more scenes with bridjet than mc, and not into at all to feet fetish, but the models hold me tightly to the game, and to be fair with URM you can make this game 10000% not a pain in the bum

Reactions: randomv
Apr 13, 2024
without this i wouldn't even be playing the game, the sandbox survive grind is this game unbearable, i'm in the game for the animations and the models(especially the bigger ladies), i'm not much into the ntr, but i can get over it if it is like Eddy( one time thing that don't actually/activaly influences the narrative and the player can trigger when and if it happens), the one type i don't like is Nestor which becomes part of the narrative among other things, not to talk about the fact that he got more scenes with bridjet than mc, and not into at all to feet fetish, but the models hold me tightly to the game, and to be fair with URM you can make this game 10000% not a pain in the bum
I think the dev see's himself in Nestor and wants to keep bridjet for himself haha.

I'm not bothered by NTR or sharing. Never had a jealousy fuck situation in real life but having been in group stuff and it can be fucking awesome when everyone is on the same wavelength. I also don't see the protagonists as myself or roleplay it so I don't get jealous at a game, but again its all how its done I suppose. I think a lot of folks on this site actually see themselves in the games and get jealous which is creepy as fuck to me.

But when it comes to the models, yeah the dev did a top notch job. Not the usual generic shit and not what you call drop dead gorgeous but so unique looking that they become hot looking.

Also it has minimal incest shit which I'm fine with. It can be a good fantasy kink but I think its gotten out of control in adult gaming and its got to the point where I wouldn't trust 99% of this community to be in a room with a kid.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I think the dev see's himself in Nestor and wants to keep bridjet for himself haha.

I'm not bothered by NTR or sharing. Never had a jealousy fuck situation in real life but having been in group stuff and it can be fucking awesome when everyone is on the same wavelength. I also don't see the protagonists as myself or roleplay it so I don't get jealous at a game, but again its all how its done I suppose. I think a lot of folks on this site actually see themselves in the games and get jealous which is creepy as fuck to me.

But when it comes to the models, yeah the dev did a top notch job. Not the usual generic shit and not what you call drop dead gorgeous but so unique looking that they become hot looking.

Also it has minimal incest shit which I'm fine with. It can be a good fantasy kink but I think its gotten out of control in adult gaming and its got to the point where I wouldn't trust 99% of this community to be in a room with a kid.
From my perspective, I don't understand how people can play games like this and not roleplay. It's literally a role-playing game and the MC is literally an avatar for the player. You follow the MC's life and make decisions for him (and manage his bowels, pay his bills, and feed him in this game) and if he dies it's game over. A sex scene involving the MC has a different context that makes it more dynamic than just watching two NPCs interact imo. Yeah, literally seeing yourself as the MC is delusional but identifying with him in a general sense is normal and intended.

I agree with you about the models, definitely unique. The older milfs with a ton of makeup are top tier in this game.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

my thing with ntr is that... it's not that i'm not into it at a certain point, for instance, if i could i would let maria suck Eddy cock a hell bunch of times just for the sake of having nothing more important to do, or the same with karen, my thing is when it becomes a active part of the plot(nestor and bridjet), like the girl will have a relationship with another character not mc, so kinda of becomes something not in my control, idk call me creepy asf but i roleplay myself into the game involuntarily, even tho with this mc is kinda of hard, big muscle bald guy.

Nah man the dev outdid everything with these models, im not into the "generic girls" like garnet, abigail(tho shes cute) franciska... but men when we talk about Barbara, bridjet, ines, martha and karen, aw man we talking about the next level, i hope that we would get more content with them, no footjob please, i don't think that he will, but i hope that the dev focused on these characters

this dev always maintained incest at minimum, even on gordon barbara and karen are canon step sister and mother, even so gordon giver a fuck about it and don't do the usual "yeah mommy suck your son cock", to be fair i like the incest tho

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Am I going insane or is the loading screen during gameplay actually a fake loading screen and serves zero purpose

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
Vous devez d’abord terminer son chemin, puis vous devez sélectionner l’option « Tu me rends fou » plusieurs fois avant qu’elle n’accepte.

Vous devez d’abord terminer Dilara, puis lui parler le vendredi à midi et lui demander comment les choses se passent avec Julio.

3 nouvelles scènes avec Barbara, une histoire pour Dilara et une histoire et 1 scène pour Licinia.

Les anciennes sauvegardes ne sont pas compatibles, vous auriez juste une erreur.

Il n’y a pas de procédure officielle pour .78. Vous devez d’abord terminer Dilara, puis lui parler le vendredi à midi et lui demander comment les choses se passent avec Julio. Après cela, buvez un verre avec Julio le vendredi soir (besoin de whisky). Obtenez ses statistiques d’ivresse et de bonheur élevées (peu importe si vous le faites saouler à 100, cela ne met pas fin à l’événement) puis épuisez toutes ses options de conversation. Enregistrez l’option « quel est votre rêve » pour la fin pour progresser avec Licinia. Ensuite, attendez une semaine entière pour parler à nouveau à Licinia vendredi et dites-lui que vous avez parlé à Julio. Ensuite, vous devez obtenir un costume de Karen, vous devez lui parler un jour où elle est allongée sur un rocher dans son salon pour avoir l’option. Ensuite, vous retournez voir Licinia dans son penthouse un vendredi et lui donnez la tenue. Dites-lui que vous voulez regarder et dites-lui de se retourner et vous devriez avoir l’option pour sa scène. Voilà.
[/CITATION]

djj93000

Sep 17, 2023
[/CITATION] [/CITATION]
Vous devez d’abord terminer son chemin, puis vous devez sélectionner l’option « Tu me rends fou » plusieurs fois avant qu’elle n’accepte.

Vous devez d’abord terminer Dilara, puis lui parler le vendredi à midi et lui demander comment les choses se passent avec Julio.

3 nouvelles scènes avec Barbara, une histoire pour Dilara et une histoire et 1 scène pour Licinia.

Les anciennes sauvegardes ne sont pas compatibles, vous auriez juste une erreur.

Il n’y a pas de procédure officielle pour .78. Vous devez d’abord terminer Dilara, puis lui parler le vendredi à midi et lui demander comment les choses se passent avec Julio. Après cela, buvez un verre avec Julio le vendredi soir (besoin de whisky). Obtenez ses statistiques d’ivresse et de bonheur élevées (peu importe si vous le faites saouler à 100, cela ne met pas fin à l’événement) puis épuisez toutes ses options de conversation. Enregistrez l’option « quel est votre rêve » pour la fin pour progresser avec Licinia. Ensuite, attendez une semaine entière pour parler à nouveau à Licinia vendredi et dites-lui que vous avez parlé à Julio. Ensuite, vous devez obtenir un costume de Karen, vous devez lui parler un jour où elle est allongée sur un rocher dans son salon pour avoir l’option. Ensuite, vous retournez voir Licinia dans son penthouse un vendredi et lui donnez la tenue. Dites-lui que vous voulez regarder et dites-lui de se retourner et vous devriez avoir l’option pour sa scène. Voilà.
[/CITATION] N
Bonsoir moi j’ai un soucis jai fini les quêtes dilara et quand jver parler à licina vendredi midi jai pas loption parler de julio elle me dit de la laisser seul

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
How is this game supposed to be "fun"?!

- the unerving slow black screens / loading screens / flashing effects between every actions and dialogs (it's okay we know we are playing your game, you don't need to put the game title everywhere every fucking 2 min!)
- the fps drops on the city map
- the wrong english everywhere (dev doesn't seem to want to correct them after all this time)
- the annoying combat system
- the annoying survival stats
- the UI and menus that are all but clear and practical (the "quest" one is the best...my god...)
- the scenes who can't be skipped even you've seen them 20 times, you're just forced to watch
- the absence of rollback which get you killed (so easily by the way, complete nonsense tu fuck up the player like this at every corner) and then you get to start the fucking game from the beginning because you didn't save before...

Looks like the dev just want to disgust his player from his game. Does he ever played a game in his life to put this amount of shitty annoying things in this game??

Which is really a shame because the game LOOKS good in his way.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Am I going insane or is the loading screen during gameplay actually a fake loading screen and serves zero purpose
You're not insane, I'm pretty sure it's just there for advertisement.

I need help on the bridget and maria scene I can't get them both to 90+
I got the scene to proc and I'm attaching a couple of saves but I'm on version 7.8, you should be able to see the scene but you will probably have error messages pop up if you keep using that save.

How is this game supposed to be "fun"?!

- the unerving slow black screens / loading screens / flashing effects between every actions and dialogs (it's okay we know we are playing your game, you don't need to put the game title everywhere every fucking 2 min!)
- the fps drops on the city map
- the wrong english everywhere (dev doesn't seem to want to correct them after all this time)
- the annoying combat system
- the annoying survival stats
- the UI and menus that are all but clear and practical (the "quest" one is the best...my god...)
- the scenes who can't be skipped even you've seen them 20 times, you're just forced to watch
- the absence of rollback which get you killed (so easily by the way, complete nonsense tu fuck up the player like this at every corner) and then you get to start the fucking game from the beginning because you didn't save before...

Looks like the dev just want to disgust his player from his game. Does he ever played a game in his life to put this amount of shitty annoying things in this game??

Which is really a shame because the game LOOKS good in his way.
I agree with all of your points except the fps drops on the city map, haven't noticed that problem on my PC.

Reactions: ----

ovoqaq

Jun 17, 2024
I tried multiple times to trigger eddy's activities in the bank but still couldn't get the new scene of bridejt and ines in nubes cafe. You shouldn't make a hidden scene without any guidance one of the important content in the version update.

Reactions: animeking2264
2.60 star(s) 58 Votes