Apr 13, 2024
ehhhn actually:geek:, if i may step into, maybe the URM would be more at your taste sir, it is easier to tweak things and would assist you with your matter, if you want to unlock "legitimately" that is, it makes a lot easier to bypass the game... life/sandbox mechanics let's say... without the cheats

As i'm already here i want to say that as we were forced to watch nestor banging bridjet all the way, i hope that we get some additional dialogues when mc is fucking her now, y'll know, i'm your friends girl, bigger/better than him, he's a loser, yada yada, the usual drill, actually kudos to the dev as this already happens in her car and office(the i'm your frinds girl), i just hope to see more:)
Aside from the in-game cheat system locking you out of a couple of pics and the two scenes with Bridjet, the cheat system overall is surely quicker to regain stats and stuff when compared to switching between programs to change variables right?

Also. I restarted as I wanted to see the Karen content. I'm in the process of getting the secret party scenes but I cannot be bothered stealing 50 beers. I have tried using beer _item_count = 50 / bear _item_count = 50 (as the item is spelled wrong in the game, but neither is working for me. Does anyone know the correct command name to edit the beers using console commands?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Aside from the in-game cheat system locking you out of a couple of pics and the two scenes with Bridjet, the cheat system overall is surely quicker to regain stats and stuff when compared to switching between programs to change variables right?

Also. I restarted as I wanted to see the Karen content. I'm in the process of getting the secret party scenes but I cannot be bothered stealing 50 beers. I have tried using beer _item_count = 50 / bear _item_count = 50 (as the item is spelled wrong in the game, but neither is working for me. Does anyone know the correct command name to edit the beers using console commands?
If you use URM, use the search tab, enable wildcard search (W button on the right hand side), type 'beer' in the search box. You're looking for 'Beer_item_count'.

Apr 13, 2024
This fucking game man. I'm on the final save page (9) due to the dev not adding a gallery mode and when I finally start the Barbara story I can no longer save no more. I deleted a save and stilled can't save and now lost progress again. Fucking piece of shit man.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
This fucking game man. I'm on the final save page (9) due to the dev not adding a gallery mode and when I finally start the Barbara story I can no longer save no more. I deleted a save and stilled can't save and now lost progress again. Fucking piece of shit man.
Pretty sure you get more pages bro, I'm in the 60s.

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
im trying to get into eddie's apartment for karen's extra bum scene, but neither eddie nor diego let me in. Eddie says i f*cked his bitch in the mouth. I assume that's Sandra. Can i change that variable somehow?

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Oh god
Getting a THE BUM screen alongside the sound every 5 or so lines of text is downright awful, especially at the start
There is no reason, that there'd have to be the same exact screen every 5 lines of text to flashbang you as a screen transition

Apr 13, 2024
Pretty sure you get more pages bro, I'm in the 60s.
You're probably right mate but the game just stopped allowing me to save. When I did click the arrow to go past page 9 that didn't move it to page 10 onwards. But even deleting from page 1 and trying to save again didn't help.

necredussenpai What you did was correct. It's another RNG moment in the game. You just have to keep trying until Eddie answers.

RangaTheBanga go to page 149 and check the first post on that page.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, well, well. Sex, cartels, Frida Kahlo ...
Hmm, I'm curious, is the life of the general prosecutor's son really price so cheaply? 10000x3 = 30 thousand bucks? Literally at the very beginning of this game, three jerks took off the whore Licinia in a cafe, and each of them paid 1000 $!
Hmm, his is really Southern Mexico? I can imagine the expression on this homeless man's face when he gets to the police station :eek:

Probably the Beggar was even more surprised to meet an old friend near the bank after 10 years of imprisonment:

Did you grow a moustache, bro?
Ok, it seems that at the beginning of the game Nestor pawned Paul and MC to the cops, but dev made them just bosom friends!? Or, for example, why is Karen offended when MC stares at her ass, although it seems that according to the plot of the game she turns on a pole from Friday to Sunday at the Flamingo night strip club?
The Bum 02.png

Apr 13, 2024
yo,can you share your saves?
Nah man. I went into %appdata% and deleted everything from Renpy. Go to page 149 and the top post has a fantastic guide. If not for the community this game would be unplayable due to how shit the main game design is, but like with a number of games, the community made it much easier to enjoy than the dickhead dev made it.

Restarted so many times but now I'm just fucking sick of the game. Plus the dev fucks it up with every update and you need to start from scratch. I'd leave the game alone man and just wait until he abandons it in a few updates. At least that way you won't have to worry about restarts.

Reactions: Jaweed

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
i am on page 260,you can go even further

Apr 13, 2024
i am on page 260,you can go even further
Yeah. I said it broke for me. Not saying it broke from everyone. I erased all files and restarted and it worked fine again, I too could then flick through dozens of save pages. But then the game came to another grinding halt, this time through RNG and I just had enough of the shit.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm, I used to think that first game Gordon of this dev was a game of endless skipping. However, there is no limit to perfection, his second game The Bum he broke all the records of the first. Something in this game still hasn't been finalized (a sarcastic laugh sounds).
So, when playing the game (normal mod), Maria becomes my girlfriend, and as it turned out, she is a virgin. Well, that's what she said. Hmmm, because you always want to trust people, especially people like Maria. In general, time after time I had to go to her father outside the city and beg for permission to meet in a cafe, although this stupid bitch was constantly lying in my own rented apartment during the day and was constantly jealous. It was difficult, as I had to keep my doors closed all the time, even for business meetings with the landlady and turn away good and honest girls like Karen. Because of her wild and baseless jealousy, I constantly had to delay the payment of rent, so one day at the end of the working day at the bank I found myself with a bunch of long unwashed hair, although in the morning my bald spot sparkled like a billiard ball. Whatever it was, however, Maria still lost her innocence, but in the case of anal virginity, the job was only half done. Guys, do your job to the end, so that you never find yourself in a similar situation by inadvertently looking into your own bathroom!

Lucky Enrique, and after all, he did not have to calculate the losses from the huge number of donated bears and endless trips outside the city by bus. Hmmm, in general, I generously forgave this whore, as I learned in the step-by-step guide that anal sex with Maria is possible in the Nestor line if you have already had anal sex with her. However, the surprises with this whore did not end there, because now, when meeting in a cafe, even if you got a kiss from her, she flatly refuses to go to your place, although it was in it that she had already wiped the couch to holes.
And all this is due to the fact that the game has hidden mechanics, which dev caringly worded us about!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sindar

Ismaelo

Feb 26, 2024
Hmmm, I used to think that first game Gordon of this dev was a game of endless skipping. However, there is no limit to perfection, his second game The Bum he broke all the records of the first. Something in this game still hasn't been finalized (a sarcastic laugh sounds).
So, when playing the game (normal mod), Maria becomes my girlfriend, and as it turned out, she is a virgin. Well, that's what she said. Hmmm, because you always want to trust people, especially people like Maria. In general, time after time I had to go to her father outside the city and beg for permission to meet in a cafe, although this stupid bitch was constantly lying in my own rented apartment during the day and was constantly jealous. It was difficult, as I had to keep my doors closed all the time, even for business meetings with the landlady and turn away good and honest girls like Karen. Because of her wild and baseless jealousy, I constantly had to delay the payment of rent, so one day at the end of the working day at the bank I found myself with a bunch of long unwashed hair, although in the morning my bald spot sparkled like a billiard ball. Whatever it was, however, Maria still lost her innocence, but in the case of anal virginity, the job was only half done. Guys, do your job to the end, so that you never find yourself in a similar situation by inadvertently looking into your own bathroom!

Lucky Enrique, and after all, he did not have to calculate the losses from the huge number of donated bears and endless trips outside the city by bus. Hmmm, in general, I generously forgave this whore, as I learned in the step-by-step guide that anal sex with Maria is possible in the Nestor line if you have already had anal sex with her. However, the surprises with this whore did not end there, because now, when meeting in a cafe, even if you got a kiss from her, she flatly refuses to go to your place, although it was in it that she had already wiped the couch to holes.
And all this is due to the fact that the game has hidden mechanics, which dev caringly worded us about!
Me podrías pasar el guardado de María con Enrique en ese baño

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well, well, well. Sex, cartels, Frida Kahlo ...
Hmm, I'm curious, is the life of the general prosecutor's son really price so cheaply? 10000x3 = 30 thousand bucks? Literally at the very beginning of this game, three jerks took off the whore Licinia in a cafe, and each of them paid 1000 $!
Hmm, his is really Southern Mexico? I can imagine the expression on this homeless man's face when he gets to the police station :eek:

Probably the Beggar was even more surprised to meet an old friend near the bank after 10 years of imprisonment:

Did you grow a moustache, bro?
Ok, it seems that at the beginning of the game Nestor pawned Paul and MC to the cops, but dev made them just bosom friends!? Or, for example, why is Karen offended when MC stares at her ass, although it seems that according to the plot of the game she turns on a pole from Friday to Sunday at the Flamingo night strip club?
View attachment 3743322

First of all, sadly i read all of it, second, i agree with the continuity error from look at the girl ass after you fucked it and the girls still getting pissed, the maria thing, just put you relationship with her at max and do the cafe date correctly and she'll go with you, that's linked to her affection(if im not wrong), and bro chill chill you self inserted roleplayed to hard, but you the right to get pissed, especially in the maria in ap thing, there is no line between "hey babe whatcha doin' here?" and "YO STUPID BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU GO", maybe something like "hey, leave" should exist without the penalties

1718649243810.png

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
chunkas, excellent! More story time please! ;)
Ok. Those people who played the dev's first game know perfectly well that playing without cheats in Gordon is hell. Perhaps it just seemed that way to them. Because playing without cheats in The Bum is Mission Impossible - Dead Reckoning for your idiotic audacity. According to unverified rumors, even Tom Cruise began to cry a lot after playing The Bum without cheats. And how can you not cry when, for example, to open the main storyline of Bella, you have to defeat the fat man Theo, her driver.
Fuck it.
The fight in this game is something special, words cannot describe it. The punch and kick buttons appear to appear randomly. My winning strategy was that I bet mainly on a punch and waited for a successful combination of circumstances through long restarts. The author, apparently understanding the severity of the game without cheats, decided to encourage the audacity of such players by opening bonus images in a special folder. Fuck it, are you serious?!
And how, my dear friends, did you imagine getting a security guard to work at a bank?
A strict jacket, a white starched shirt collar, in general a strict dress code, you stand at the entrance and keep order. Fuck, you'll be surprised, but that's exactly what you have to do in this game. Standing at the entrance for an infinitely long time and waiting for something incomprehensible, wasting time. Hmmm, however, sometimes there are entertainments:
However, I forgot whether it is necessary to repeat the phrase at the same time: “I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN”
Fuck, but according to the plot, this guy served 10 years in prison. It seems that foot fetish is one of the features of this game. You run into him everywhere:
You meet, for example, a familiar administrator from a bank, first you stare at her legs, and then you immediately offer to play hot spot at the bus stop. Apparently to pass the time, so to speak, before the bus arrives.

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes