Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
However, I forgot whether it is necessary to repeat the phrase at the same time: “I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN”
Actually, it's stalking her everywhere and repeating: "Bridjet... You're driving me crazy..." but that comes a little later ;)
The sarcasm is not as strong in this one, but I'll allow it.

The familiar administrator from the bank actually never agrees to play, cause she's likely afraid of losing all her money or some clothing pieces (pending implementation).
By the amount one is expected to play Hot spot in this game, I wouldn't be surprised that there'll soon be tournaments and levels to this, where one can win the world championship and perhaps a million dollar prize, so that one doesn't need to slave and lose one's mind at the bank anymore.

Reactions: chunkas

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
im trying to get the scene with karen and gordon at her room, but nothing seems to work. any ideas? or maybe how to view the scene using URM?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ok. Those people who played the dev's first game know perfectly well that playing without cheats in Gordon is hell. Perhaps it just seemed that way to them. Because playing without cheats in The Bum is Mission Impossible - Dead Reckoning for your idiotic audacity. According to unverified rumors, even Tom Cruise began to cry a lot after playing The Bum without cheats. And how can you not cry when, for example, to open the main storyline of Bella, you have to defeat the fat man Theo, her driver.
Fuck it.
The fight in this game is something special, words cannot describe it. The punch and kick buttons appear to appear randomly. My winning strategy was that I bet mainly on a punch and waited for a successful combination of circumstances through long restarts. The author, apparently understanding the severity of the game without cheats, decided to encourage the audacity of such players by opening bonus images in a special folder. Fuck it, are you serious?!
And how, my dear friends, did you imagine getting a security guard to work at a bank?
A strict jacket, a white starched shirt collar, in general a strict dress code, you stand at the entrance and keep order. Fuck, you'll be surprised, but that's exactly what you have to do in this game. Standing at the entrance for an infinitely long time and waiting for something incomprehensible, wasting time. Hmmm, however, sometimes there are entertainments:
However, I forgot whether it is necessary to repeat the phrase at the same time: “I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN”
Fuck, but according to the plot, this guy served 10 years in prison. It seems that foot fetish is one of the features of this game. You run into him everywhere:
You meet, for example, a familiar administrator from a bank, first you stare at her legs, and then you immediately offer to play hot spot at the bus stop. Apparently to pass the time, so to speak, before the bus arrives.
PLEASE CONTINUE I'M LOVING IT, i wouldn't be able to express the regular The Bum player experience so well

In a nutshell, bro woke up, choose violence, dropped hard truths, refused to elaborate, leaves*

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
im trying to get the scene with karen and gordon at her room, but nothing seems to work. any ideas? or maybe how to view the scene using URM?
i didn't managed to trigger the room scene and believe me i tried a lot, idk if it's ntr or non ntr route exclusive, but i tried in both(maybe changing that value screwed something up), eitherway you are not lost in that if i'm not wrong i triggered the scene in urm searching some keywords(don't remember which so good luck), i don't recall exactly the order of this one, but try, "Barbara_CA" "Barbara_cheap_", also the contrary "CA_barbara" and cheap_ap as the event occur in Barbara cheap apartment, not to mention "karen"
Me podrías pasar el guardado de María con Enrique en ese baño
Attached is the save to Maria and Enrique A.K.A Rick Martin bathroom/toilet scene, just enter the toilet and use it

Ismaelo

Feb 26, 2024
i didn't managed to trigger the room scene and believe me i tried a lot, idk if it's ntr or non ntr route exclusive, but i tried in both(maybe changing that value screwed something up), eitherway you are not lost in that if i'm not wrong i triggered the scene in urm searching some keywords(don't remember which so good luck), i don't recall exactly the order of this one, but try, "Barbara_CA" "Barbara_cheap_", also the contrary "CA_barbara" and cheap_ap as the event occur in Barbara cheap apartment, not to mention "karen"

Attached is the save to Maria and Enrique A.K.A Rick Martin bathroom/toilet scene, just enter the toilet and use it
Grasias brot. También tienes Inés sexo anal

May 27, 2023
Ok. Those people who played the dev's first game know perfectly well that playing without cheats in Gordon is hell. Perhaps it just seemed that way to them. Because playing without cheats in The Bum is Mission Impossible - Dead Reckoning for your idiotic audacity. According to unverified rumors, even Tom Cruise began to cry a lot after playing The Bum without cheats. And how can you not cry when, for example, to open the main storyline of Bella, you have to defeat the fat man Theo, her driver.
Fuck it.
The fight in this game is something special, words cannot describe it. The punch and kick buttons appear to appear randomly. My winning strategy was that I bet mainly on a punch and waited for a successful combination of circumstances through long restarts. The author, apparently understanding the severity of the game without cheats, decided to encourage the audacity of such players by opening bonus images in a special folder. Fuck it, are you serious?!
And how, my dear friends, did you imagine getting a security guard to work at a bank?
A strict jacket, a white starched shirt collar, in general a strict dress code, you stand at the entrance and keep order. Fuck, you'll be surprised, but that's exactly what you have to do in this game. Standing at the entrance for an infinitely long time and waiting for something incomprehensible, wasting time. Hmmm, however, sometimes there are entertainments:
Fuck, but according to the plot, this guy served 10 years in prison. It seems that foot fetish is one of the features of this game. You run into him everywhere:
You meet, for example, a familiar administrator from a bank, first you stare at her legs, and then you immediately offer to play hot spot at the bus stop. Apparently to pass the time, so to speak, before the bus arrives.
tell me pls where you find francisca on the the street?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Grasias brot. También tienes Inés sexo anal
well while i don't have the save, through this one(the one i send before) that is basically a 7.5 full save, you will be able to achieve it following step 4

tell me pls where you find francisca on the the street?
If i'm not wrong around noon at the bus station in the weekend, but you can't do much

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Tried it once, couldn't save after a certain point (the game kept throwing up errors instead of saving).
And when I tried to launch the game the next day, I couldn't.
Even after wiping the folders and redownloading/re-extracting, it still doesn't work.

The process in task manager shows up for a second and disappears.

May 15, 2022
Tried it once, couldn't save after a certain point (the game kept throwing up errors instead of saving).
Even after wiping the folders and redownloading/re-extracting, it still doesn't work.

Very poorly put together, nothing to do with what the guide is with what the game does, it's a game that's not practical at all, it's all done wrong for the purpose. If I had to give it points, I would give it a 2.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017

Similar thing happened to me after I messed around with the console. I had to go into the the save directory and delete the persistent file in order to fix it.

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes