hao2108583

Aug 16, 2022
In the search box type "_happy" (without quotes) and enable wildcards (W button on the right side of the URM screen), then search and it should show you a list of various characters, just edit the value for the one needed. Can do the same for the drunk stat.

If you can wait a little, I'm planning to create a small mod that unlocks the bonus images and I can share it with you.
thanks bro

johnny franky

May 13, 2020
Guys I need help with Nesto's questline, since I selled out Salazar at the beginning of the game, I cannot work for him and according to stage 0 of Nestor's questline, I have to work for Salazar. Is there anyone knows what to do about it?

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Guys I need help with Nesto's questline, since I selled out Salazar at the beginning of the game, I cannot work for him and according to stage 0 of Nestor's questline, I have to work for Salazar. Is there anyone knows what to do about it?
Continue Bella Story she will unlock a visit to work with Salazar

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
for me most of the renders in the game ara kinda low quality and blury. is there a 4k render package for the whole game or with at least better renders?

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
i am at maria stage 1 , i have met eddie in an eventwitj jacqueline, but when i go to diego the only option i get is leave maria alone. Why i dont get the other choice? to tell you the truth i have been beating the shit out of him for strength grind almost evey night. does this affect the second choice and now i cant ask him if he has already fucked maria?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack20_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.9 Beta HotFix 1[JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 3
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: killer12asdrtwete

Flaminv0v

Jan 28, 2024
In the search box type "_happy" (without quotes) and enable wildcards (W button on the right side of the URM screen), then search and it should show you a list of various characters, just edit the value for the one needed. Can do the same for the drunk stat.

If you can wait a little, I'm planning to create a small mod that unlocks the bonus images and I can share it with you.
My G , thanks!

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
how do i restart maria's quest? the walkthrough says that after a long period it will be available for restart.... but i cant restart it after almost 3 weeks.... (i chose the path with diego and eddy and i want to do the normal quest now)

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
how do i restart maria's quest? the walkthrough says that after a long period it will be available for restart.... but i cant restart it after almost 3 weeks.... (i chose the path with diego and eddy and i want to do the normal quest now)
The answer you're looking for is : Extra 1 quest.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Are you playing with the cheat menu enabled? If so, you need to set variable enc = False, via the console or you won't be able to unlock them (at least most of them). You'll unlock these images as you progress through the game by completing quests. Some require specific actions like 'look at her feet', etc.
How to open the console?

Apr 13, 2024
How to open the console?
randomv posted the solution a few pages back. Once you have this and use the variable codes from Sindar guide it will make the game a lot more playable

How to open the console? First, you go into the game files and open the renpy folder. Then you open the common folder. In that folder there should be a file called "00console.rpy". Open up that file in notepad. In that file is a line called "config.console = False" . You need to change it to "config.console = True". Then, load up the game and load the save you want and press shift+O to open the console. Type the line "liciniastage = 1" and press esc to exit. The option to ask her about Julio should show up.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
randomv posted the solution a few pages back. Once you have this and use the variable codes from Sindar guide it will make the game a lot more playable

How to open the console? First, you go into the game files and open the renpy folder. Then you open the common folder. In that folder there should be a file called "00console.rpy". Open up that file in notepad. In that file is a line called "config.console = False" . You need to change it to "config.console = True". Then, load up the game and load the save you want and press shift+O to open the console. Type the line "liciniastage = 1" and press esc to exit. The option to ask her about Julio should show up.
Thank you, I’m interested in the aspect when using cheats so that the bonus pictures would work.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you, I’m interested in the aspect when using cheats so that the bonus pictures would work.
ehhhn actually:geek:, if i may step into, maybe the URM would be more at your taste sir, it is easier to tweak things and would assist you with your matter, if you want to unlock "legitimately" that is, it makes a lot easier to bypass the game... life/sandbox mechanics let's say... without the cheats

As i'm already here i want to say that as we were forced to watch nestor banging bridjet all the way, i hope that we get some additional dialogues when mc is fucking her now, y'll know, i'm your friends girl, bigger/better than him, he's a loser, yada yada, the usual drill, actually kudos to the dev as this already happens in her car and office(the i'm your frinds girl), i just hope to see more:)

Reactions: ItsNotUs

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
The answer you're looking for is : Extra 1 quest.
i have already chosen the path with the drug party. is there a way to restart the quest with Maria normally without backtracking? the other walkthrough quide says that it can be restarted after a long time period but so far (almost an ingame month) maria is still angry with me. i dont want to lose progress with the other characters only backtracking the save files for maria.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
i have already chosen the path with the drug party. is there a way to restart the quest with Maria normally without backtracking? the other walkthrough quide says that it can be restarted after a long time period but so far (almost an ingame month) maria is still angry with me. i dont want to lose progress with the other characters only backtracking the save files for maria.
As explained in the guide, her status gets reset after 40 in-game days, or you can do it manually by setting via the console variable 'Maria_gang_bang' to 'False'.

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes