OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
so. . . .the chick in pic 10 have her face pounded in before someone else decided to play ground and pound on her ass?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
So I got all the way with Maria,anal and bathroom with Catalina,but i can't seem to start bella scenes and with Bridget I only get scene when I peek on her and fat dude
Nvm figured it out

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Can we get that section save file or hidden marks
The BUM v0.3.5
Changelog:
Possibility to pay rent during the working day at the bankBus rides have been reworked.
Added animations and new renders
Now Maria can visit you from time to time(If she is your girlfriend)
Added new events in cheap apartments that affect the character's life
Added 2 new locationsAdded random events with the Cartel.
Added one additional animation with Maria after the cafe (scene 18+)
Added the ability to eat at Salazar's Penthouse
Added the ability to satisfy natural needs at Salazar's Penthouse
Changed entrance to Luxury Apartments
Now in the trash you can find a lot of interesting things(depending on the location).
Added a new item Sleeping Pills It's can be purchased by buying it in the store or also in various other ways)
Added the ability to travel by bus using a ticket (bus ticket can be found in the trash if you're lucky)
Changed the effect of food intake on various conditions
Fixed a bug with Karen (scene Diego and Karen on the street near the cheap apartments).
Alcohol and stuff now have an effect on time skipping in the game.
Fixed several syntax errors.Fixed a bug during interrogation after being detained by the police(Got another chance to save main character life).
Cheat actions, updated, and improved
Added 1 new character (Abigail)
Added one new Abigail story
Fixed logical bug with Bella at the store
Changes have been made to the cycles related to the musical environment.
Alcohol and staff now reveal hidden markers.
In this update, you will meet Abigail. Her storyline is complex and varied.
It has progress and regression.

Reactions: play000 and Freki.g

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
how are you raccomamded for bank job
Good relations with Franciska + Good lvl of Reputation + If you beat the guard before (Bridget will know about it and it will be +),and if you are already at the interview for the 2nd time, then the relationship with Bridget will also play into your hands

Reactions: play000

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Password is changing so you need to speak to Arnold on bus station at night before going to buy drugs(pass some time if he is not there at that time)
He also spawns in the gateway during the day sometimes, and you can trade with him(stuff)

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
So I got all the way with Maria,anal and bathroom with Catalina,but i can't seem to start bella scenes and with Bridget I only get scene when I peek on her and fat dude
Talk with Teo(Big black guy) near Luxury apartament. As a rule, if Bella is at home, he will be waiting for her at the entrance. Fight him and win(Requires a normal look). Then you will have a chance to meet Bella

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
is it completely random chance leaving the first screen?
Keep your mouth shut during the first interrogation at the start of the game and you'll be fine. If you turn your boss over to the police, his guys will most likely kill you when you get out of prison (but there is a chance to avoid death).

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
how do you avoid dying at the start of the game, this game is so frustrating doesn't teach you anything.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
how do you avoid dying at the start of the game, this game is so frustrating doesn't teach you anything.
Keep your mouth shut during the first interrogation at the start of the game and you'll be fine. If you turn your boss over to the police, his guys will most likely kill you when you get out of prison (but there is a chance to avoid death).

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
How do I progress Franciska past stage 3? It tells me to talk with Pedro during workday(in normal look), but all I can do is choose to get paid by him or go the other route and tell you want to fuck franciska, but neither do anything. What to do?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
so I got cought with camilia by bridjet 2 times,do I need to get cought more to something happen with bridjet,fucked franciska in the ass and after that nothing and with bella I get death scene or she walks away,cant progrss that
Nvm figured it out

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes