RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
so I got cought with camilia by bridjet 2 times,do I need to get cought more to something happen with bridjet,fucked franciska in the ass and after that nothing and with bella I get death scene or she walks away,cant progrss that
Nvm figured it out
how do i get past stage 3 of franciska

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
where do i find camilia
Friday 20-23 pm at caffe,progress till scenes in bathroom and later in bank Thursday and Friday randomly in bank she speaks to franciska and you offer to take her to bridjet office few times until you have anal few times till bridjet caught s you after that you can enter bridjet office during work and have 3 scenes depends on what she is wearing when you enter but there is no story progress

Reactions: Kaldapas

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
The game only had 2 updates. At the moment there are more than 120+ animations in the game (more than 7000+ renders, including animations). 17 female characters, and more than 10 male characters.... I will repeat again! 2 updates! 120+ animations! 7000+ renders... I'm sorry but I do not understand you
What a artist ! This artwork is awesome you know this is different idea keep going ..
This games will be the best gordon was masterpiece.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
talk to hector in his office, but I can't no matter what i do he is either with his guards or having sex with Bella on Saturday.
They have sex and you can just skip time till night and see scene in room,that's end of content for Bella

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes