Apr 13, 2024
The ending is basically one huge event, to unlock it you just have to get Bella to stage 17 then go to Nestor's house at night. Without soiling too much there seems to be a good ending and a bad ending and it's pretty obvious right away which one you have. The determining factor to which one you get is karma apparently.

The voyeur scenes depend on who you chose during the event. If you choose Ines then Eddy gets Bridjet and vice versa. Here's a save with Bridjet chosen.
Cheers. Loaded up and then saved on the very first of my save pages for when I want to go through the game again but don't want to ruin progress. Appreciate the saves.

I wasn't even aware the game had a karma system. Unless it means the cheating aspect, so would it be best to Belle playthrough first?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
So wait, is this game considered complete then since we have an ending?
My understanding is that the dev is going to add more content until he gets to 1.0, 8.1 is already on the way.

Cheers. Loaded up and then saved on the very first of my save pages for when I want to go through the game again but don't want to ruin progress. Appreciate the saves.

I wasn't even aware the game had a karma system. Unless it means the cheating aspect, so would it be best to Belle playthrough first?
According to the dev on discord cheating lowers your karma, so you might be right. I tried to get the good ending but my game crashes whenever I try to proc it. If anyone has a save with the good ending please drop it because I don't have the will to play this game again.

Reactions: <JT>

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
I couldn't progress to stage 3 of Barbara, I have seen Barbara's failed BJ scene on bum mode,but I couldn't see the Footjob scene in normal mode so I used barbara_harry_sex_problem = 'True' cheatcode.
But still when I try comment on her breast, Barbara gets angry and nothing happens,what can I do?
Capture.PNG

Apr 13, 2024
Hi friends, a question about karma, is it displayed somewhere, can I see it?
I think it's a hidden trait. I don't even think it shows up when using cheat engines. But if you do all content with Maria first and then go about the rest she will cheat on you because you cheated on her. It also seems to be the case for Belle, and could also include Abigail as those seem to be the strongest relationships the MC has in the game.

Reactions: Aleks Mark
Apr 13, 2024
My understanding is that the dev is going to add more content until he gets to 1.0, 8.1 is already on the way.

According to the dev on discord cheating lowers your karma, so you might be right. I tried to get the good ending but my game crashes whenever I try to proc it. If anyone has a save with the good ending please drop it because I don't have the will to play this game again.
With you there. It's too much of a grind horse to want to keep going through V8 but it was purely because you uploaded your saves. I have no intention of playing fully through it again until the game is abandoned or completed. What scenes did Abigail get for V7.9?

2.60 star(s) 60 Votes