Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Otherwise, a real sandbox with a huge number of possibilities and freedom cannot be realized. The engine is step-by-step and requires iterations(The best way to implement it is with a mouse click.). Forced iterations will unfortunately break the engine. Wait for the God Mod.
Ok, first of all, this God mod was irony or a real thing?
1723501270019.png

Second, i know that your game works based in a lot of variable interactions, and as a player of a lot of Japanese(non nsfw) games, i respect the way a creator wants his game to be, even when the way he chooses is a pain in the ass for the player, like the bum is imo, you can't deny that your game can be a lot simplier, and that's how a lot of the folks here would like the game to be, but like i said i respect the way the creator wants his game to be
No Can Dosville, Baby Doll

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Ok, first of all, this God mod was irony or a real thing?
View attachment 3925723

Second, i know that your game works based in a lot of variable interactions, and as a player of a lot of Japanese(non nsfw) games, i respect the way a creator wants his game to be, even when the way he chooses is a pain in the ass for the player, like the bum is imo, you can't deny that your game can be a lot simplier, and that's how a lot of the folks here would like the game to be, but like i said i respect the way the creator wants his game to be
No Can Dosville, Baby Doll
God Mode is absolutely real, but starting from a certain point. It will be added but not soon.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I just want to know how did you get to this event? What is the first thing you need to do to get it started?
Get a job at the bank, as a BUM. Go to Bridjet's office and get introduced to Ines. While working wait until Eddie shows up then fight and beat him. Afterwards, go to Eddie's house and talk to him about Bridjet and Ines. Then show up at the beach on Saturday with a lot of drugs.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
JTStudio - Yes you're developing a game which in itself is a great achievement and honestly, Congrats on YOUR game But I ask, do you want a game that people think is fun, enjoyable and is anticipated or a game that people think I need a nap because I'm tired and bored each update? Refer to my last post and the other people's relating to the same opinion! Sometimes the difference between greatness and obscurity is having an open mind to learn and adapt when advice is given, especially if it's related to something that is YOUR creation as people will remember the game as being a JTStudio project and therefore you may think, will people anticipate and be excited by our next development as they loved our previous one or will their eyes glaze over because their excitement was lost due to our previous project? Ultimately, it comes down to what JTStudio wants to achieve from their projects and will people think of GREATNESS when hearing the name JTStudio or will a previous project shroud the bright and shining name of JTStudio into OBSCURITY. Opinions and advice from outsiders can be valuable if ever considered and always remember to be careful of the advice you consider if ever done, but always be patient with those who supply it, advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth! In other words, the benefits of considering other people advice may be the key to success and happiness, you just never know!

Anyway........the best advice I can give is to wear sunscreen! the long term benefits of sunscreen have been proven by scientists, where as the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own experience, I took that advice from someone over 30 years ago.

My rambling is now complete......

Last edited:
Reactions: <JT>

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
JTStudio - Yes you're developing a game which in itself is a great achievement and honestly, Congrats on YOUR game But I ask, do you want a game that people think is fun, enjoyable and is anticipated or a game that people think I need a nap because I'm tired and bored each update? Refer to my last post and the other people's relating to the same opinion! Sometimes the difference between greatness and obscurity is having an open mind to learn and adapt when advice is given, especially if it's related to something that is YOUR creation as people will remember the game as being a JTStudio project and therefore you may think, will people anticipate and be excited by our next development as they loved our previous one or will their eyes glaze over because their excitement was lost due to our previous project? Ultimately, it comes down to what JTStudio wants to achieve from their projects and will people think of GREATNESS when hearing the name JTStudio or will a previous project shroud the bright and shining name of JTStudio into OBSCURITY. Opinions and advice from outsiders can be valuable if ever considered and always remember to be careful of the advice you consider if ever done, but always be patient with those who supply it, advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth! In other words, the benefits of considering other people advice may be the key to success and happiness, you just never know!

Anyway........the best advice I can give is to wear sunscreen! the long term benefits of sunscreen have been proven by scientists, where as the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own experience, I took that advice from someone over 30 years ago.

My rambling is now complete......
thats the point so we can play longer this game thats why all the grind otherwise we will finish the game fast like all the other games and we forget about this game ;)

Apr 13, 2024
Saves starting from version 078 are fully compatible with later versions. There are bugs, but the saves work.
With 8.0 you implemented the main story ending. From now on will the game be focused on closure with the women already in the game like Martha, Catalina etc, but will require a save before finishing the Bella story, or are you continuing the Bella story even more?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
With 8.0 you implemented the main story ending. From now on will the game be focused on closure with the women already in the game like Martha, Catalina etc, but will require a save before finishing the Bella story, or are you continuing the Bella story even more?
Bella's story will continue

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aleks Mark
Jun 6, 2021
Oof. This game is garbage. I could get specific and talk about the issues but I'm getting Digital Homicide vibes from this dev and now I kind of want to interview the developer to see if it's actually the same developer under a new brand.

This game isn't going to get better people. Hard pass.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes