Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Jou Tento what is happening bro? You don’t post nothing here and you even rarely post on patreon bro literally every 3 weeks why is that patrons should have a lot of benefits after subscribing but they are seeing a post once a month??

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
It’s a pity that there is no development of the main plot, there are some additional minor characters, in my opinion the plot is already very interesting and by introducing too many extra people the author only complicates his work. But this is just my opinion, the author of course knows better, thanks to him for the unusual wonderful story :) :love: (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: <JT>

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
I think it’s an update per month if I’m not wrong I thought it would be uploaded yesterday already …

idk to be honest

Reactions: canryo

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Still no news??? This game just started and its dead already! The dev shouldn’t think only about money! While thinking how to make more money he is losing subscribers because he doesn’t post nothing!!!

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
Still no news??? This game just started and its dead already! The dev shouldn’t think only about money! While thinking how to make more money he is losing subscribers because he doesn’t post nothing!!!
dev wrote in discode that he had problems with his pc, there is no news about 0.7.5 free version yet.

Reactions: <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack17_poster.png
Hi guys! I apologize for the delay. There were technical problems. I made a request for a new update.

Link

All questions as usual in Discord.

ENJOY THE GAME!

Have a nice day and great mood!
A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!
Best regards from JTStudio!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Bum [v0.7.5 Beta Hot Fix 1] [JTStudio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.7.2 Beta -> v0.7.5 Beta Hot Fix 1 [899 MB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.7.2 Beta -> v0.7.5 Beta Hot Fix 1 [295 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 64 Votes