Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I need help how to pass level 7 of Nestor: Go to Nestor on sunday afternoon is complicated cus you cant rise the happiness of maria and bridjet too much just 30+ or 40+, in walkthrough it says buy a lot of gifts but you can just once to give them a gift. I have 90 parameter with bridjet but just drunk not happiness shes leaving but nothing happens, help pls
Try complimenting them on their body parts . Should raise happiness.

kokkeli12

Jul 3, 2020
Pls help me I can't start Nestor stage 0, when I talk to him in the evening there is no option "I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!" like it says in the walkthrough and I have Bella stage 8 already so what is going on?

kokkeli12

Jul 3, 2020
Pls help me I can't start Nestor stage 0, when I talk to him in the evening there is no option "I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!" like it says in the walkthrough and I have Bella stage 8 already so what is going on?
can anyone help me with this??????

Jun 4, 2023
When you met her for the first time in Bridget's office and apologized to the ladies, relationship points with Inez and an icon in the cheat menu appear :)
Well, apparently I have some problems, because I get a refusal despite the fact that Bridjet and Ines relationship points = 100. Does anyone have a save?

burstadolla

Jul 14, 2023
Any idea what to do in stage 3 of Franciska. Like it keeps on repeating. there is no ducking off option. When I asked for threesome I said wont help anymore as pedro said she is his girlfriend.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
I cant invite Ines, i went to bridjet penthouse and she refuse, I`ve 100 relationship, then went to Nestor to ask for help "About Ines..." but I dont see any option just "back". I won all the hot spot games against nestor i thought maybe it has a connection but still i dont see any option for Ines just "Back"

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023
I cant invite Ines, i went to bridjet penthouse and she refuse, I`ve 100 relationship, then went to Nestor to ask for help "About Ines..." but I dont see any option just "back". I won all the hot spot games against nestor i thought maybe it has a connection but still i dont see any option for Ines just "Back"
you have to complete bridjet and nestor story first . after that when you go to penthouse and ask her for dinner she refuses but bridjet tries to presuade her to go out with you

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
you have to complete bridjet and nestor story first . after that when you go to penthouse and ask her for dinner she refuses but bridjet tries to presuade her to go out with you
After the request, Nestor needs to go again, it worked for me:)

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes