May 1, 2019
allblack18_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.8 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 0
Enjoy the GAME!

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
It is logical to assume that there is nothing to go through. Correcting errors and optimizing the preparation of the transition to the new code in version XX.0, as usual :LOL:. We'll take a look, but personally I'm inclined to read the comments of my colleagues and then we'll see ;).

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack20_poster.png Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.9 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 5
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: hoodie13
Apr 13, 2024
Not played the game since the very early releases. Seems a bit has changed with the intro and it now mentions the game locks you out of scenes if you use cheats. Which scenes get locked out? It was rough playing even with cheats so has it got better and become playable?

Apr 13, 2024
On stage 3 with Maria. Asks me to take her to the lake but she say's she's not interested. I have 20 points with her so how do I progress? The walkthrough is really crap for giving direct information.

Okay. Not sure if I figured it out but it seems your score with the person who you're trying to progress with matches the score you have with them. So for Maria on level 3 I had 20 points which would not initiate the request to take her to the lake. So I stole a few plush toys and got her score to 30 and now she accept the invite. So level 4 could be 40 points needed etc. The guide needs to be properly written if so. Unless I missed that information.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 64 Votes