Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Grasias brot. También tienes Inés sexo anal
well while i don't have the save, through this one(the one i send before) that is basically a 7.5 full save, you will be able to achieve it following step 4

tell me pls where you find francisca on the the street?
If i'm not wrong around noon at the bus station in the weekend, but you can't do much

May 27, 2017
Tried it once, couldn't save after a certain point (the game kept throwing up errors instead of saving).
And when I tried to launch the game the next day, I couldn't.
Even after wiping the folders and redownloading/re-extracting, it still doesn't work.

The process in task manager shows up for a second and disappears.

May 15, 2022
Tried it once, couldn't save after a certain point (the game kept throwing up errors instead of saving).
Even after wiping the folders and redownloading/re-extracting, it still doesn't work.

Very poorly put together, nothing to do with what the guide is with what the game does, it's a game that's not practical at all, it's all done wrong for the purpose. If I had to give it points, I would give it a 2.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017

Similar thing happened to me after I messed around with the console. I had to go into the the save directory and delete the persistent file in order to fix it.

May 27, 2017
Similar thing happened to me after I messed around with the console. I had to go into the the save directory and delete the persistent file in order to fix it.
And the save file folder is?
'cause like I said, I even wiped the entire folder that I extracted the game into.
And when it comes to searching through the appdata folder, can't find a single JTStudio or "THEBUM"/"Bum" file nor folder.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
And the save file folder is?
'cause like I said, I even wiped the entire folder that I extracted the game into.
And when it comes to searching through the appdata folder, can't find a single JTStudio or "THEBUM"/"Bum" file nor folder.
On Windows it's: Root directory(default C), Users, (Insert User Name here), AppData(hidden), Roaming, Renpy, The Bum

Apr 13, 2024
no ideia, probably related to the variable at the bank(beat eddy and bridjet appear randomly=gain 1 ntr point)
Could the scene also be locked out if using cheats? I haven't played 7.9 but there are a couple of Bridjet scenes locked out if you use cheats. Whilst the game is in development I don't think the dev should have locked any scenes out when using cheats. The cheats make the game playable and more enjoyable to help the game flow better.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Could the scene also be locked out if using cheats? I haven't played 7.9 but there are a couple of Bridjet scenes locked out if you use cheats. Whilst the game is in development I don't think the dev should have locked any scenes out when using cheats. The cheats make the game playable and more enjoyable to help the game flow better.
agreed, but probably won't change, y'know his house his rules, it could be locked, but i don't think it will, for me the only thing that it makes sense to be locked by cheats are the bonus images(not even that, but would be acceptable), this game has a lot of questionable choices in a lot of it aspects, this one specifically i think it wont change:confused:

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes