SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough... the hint system is just stupid... could use a lot more details. And the grind is killing me even with cheats... good game... it just needs a lil bit more attention to details... some polishing!

Reactions: animeking2264

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
can someone help me with a save from 7.8 and up but has not use UMR because i have the 8.0 version but every time i go to nestor home it gives me a problem
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6407, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 6407, in script
�X�r��]�S�2��.���.������l1A��D�]&1���]��n
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 6407, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
THE BUM {color=#ff0000e5}{font=Gagalin-Regular.otf}0.8{/font}{/color}
Sun Jul 14 18:28:26 2024

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
On Saturday morning (after 9:00) go to and you'll see Barbara and Harry arguing. Select:

• "What's going on?" > when Barbara asks, which is better, reply: "Wine!"
  • When Harry insults you, choose: "Show him real Mexican dick right here!"
  • Followed by: "Okey! Lets go SpongeBob!" and proceed by kicking his ass
You'll get to progress with Barbara to Stage 2, but don't start the next quest just yet. There's an additional step you need to complete to be able to complete Stage 2 successfully:

• visit Martha's store again on Sunday morning
  • there are 2 hidden markers in the first isle on the left, click the bottom one ( save before you click on it) (==include map==), which will start a scene of Barbara giving Harry a blowjob
  • you need Harry not to cum (re-load if he does), in which case you'll be able to use that knowledge about their sex troubles in quest for Stage 2
Once you've completed the extra step, proceed to Stage 2.
a bit offtopic question but what file to edit to enable cheat mode in renpy games and with what keys?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
even with your save i cant fuck bridjet ///what should i do?
My save shouldn't give anyone the capabilities do it bro, my save is from 7.8(probably a full save) but bridjet content is in the 7.9, then you'll need to do the progress quest

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Did you guys already took your time to appreciate how our neighbor's mom(Vanessa) is TOO DAMN HOT, ngl when she get's some content she'll probably somewhat in the top in my list of best girls, she's thick asf, biggest tits in the game thick thighs, even a tummy she have, too good to be true:love:

Before you ask, this is not a ingame scene, it was a render JT posted in his , what you guys think?
1721175488016.png

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
please tell me how i can fuck bridjet i tried every thing but i cant
It's Office Scene with Bridget bro Once she will invite you for the drink u have to just pass the parameter I'd drunk and happy over 90 then u can

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 64 Votes