RPGM Completed The Bunker 69 [v1.0 Bugfixed] [Feodosiy & Mensh]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Amanesuka
downloaded the Windows version to check and it appears to be a locale issue not any OS specific issue at all:
maim-window-191106-1749-40.png

this is a screenshot of the unpacked Windows version and it has the same issues.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
if the person downloading it doesn't have the correct locale and language characters installed then it won't render correctly
can you provide a list of all the files with Russian names?
There are a lot files with russian characters in different folders. Why do steam players not have this issue? At least I didn't see anything about this in reviews

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
There are a lot files with russian characters in different folders. Why do steam players not have this issue? At least I didn't see anything about this in reviews
I'm not sure, it could be due to the file hosts when uploading or it could be a bunch of other weird issues. I suspected it was a locale issue though cause the person who posted a screenshot of the error was running the game on Windows (you can tell because of the theme of the window), it's kind of weird though

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
I'm not sure, it could be due to the file hosts when uploading or it could be a bunch of other weird issues. I suspected it was a locale issue though cause the person who posted a screenshot of the error was running the game on Windows (you can tell because of the theme of the window), it's kind of weird though
Oh, no. Forget. I didn't delete broken files and just added normal
Try to download my fixed linux version and check those files please
You should see normal and broken

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Oh, no. Forget. I didn't delete broken files and just added normal
Try to download my fixed linux version and check those files please
You should see normal and broken
Give me a second and I'll let you know

EDIT: they still the same warped and broken filenames even with the fixed version

Last edited:

London001

Nov 23, 2017
so I got to work by changing "!lev_0_vent_2.rpgmvp''" to 'вентиляция_2.rpgmvp'' the picture isn't correct but i'm able to move though area and get task done...

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
EDIT: they still the same warped and broken filenames even with the fixed version
I found out what was wrong. I downloaded Russian version from Steam, so the game code tried to use files with russian names, but now I downloaded English version and the game has to use only english files. Give me a moment, and I'll reupload it

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I found out what was wrong. I downloaded Russian version from Steam, so the game code tried to use files with russian names, but now I downloaded English version and the game has to use only english files. Give me a moment, and I'll reupload it
that makes sense yeah I was going to say you weren't having any issues cause you probably have your Russian language setup all correct but everybody else was going to have issues. Glad to see it get fixed though

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
that makes sense yeah I was going to say you weren't having any issues cause you probably have your Russian language setup all correct but everybody else was going to have issues. Glad to see it get fixed though
Try to redownload it from Gdrive and create the Linux version ^^

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the fix!

Nope, same error just after the ladder climb.

Last edited:

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
By default this game contains both russian and english files (why??), but game code uses those files which language set in steam game properties, and if your os doesn't have russian language pack (can't recognize russian characters) you will get errors.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes