RPGM Completed The Bunker 69 [v1.0 Bugfixed] [Feodosiy & Mensh]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

mdspt

Feb 21, 2018
This is a common issue when using filenames with non-ascii characters, zip isn't encoding aware so you get a mess when you compress something with one encoding and decompress with another.

If you have a zip file with a "bad" encoding, you can change the encoding in winrar in the menus before decompressing (assuming you know what enconding was used to compress the files).
1573096410888.png

If you're the one compressing the files, make sure you compress with utf-8 encoding, which all modern tools should support, I think winrar does this by default.

Reactions: wwgwa and Amanesuka

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
Here is the link to my Linux build of the game v1.0fixed

Amanesuka sorry it took a while to upload, but you can add to the OP now
I found out what the TRUE problem is - the uncensor patch (eng version) uses russian files >_> Dev fucked up

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I found out what the TRUE problem is - the uncensor patch (eng version) uses russian files >_> Dev fucked up
This only seems to happen with Feodosiy games sometimes though, like other Russian developers that have their English ports here all work fine without any real issue though. Wait does this mean the uncensor patch isn't working correctly then?

Reactions: rKnight

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
This only seems to happen with Feodosiy games sometimes though, like other Russian developers that have their English ports here all work fine without any real issue though. Wait does this mean the uncensor patch isn't working correctly then?
It works correctly only for those who has russian language pack installed in their OS
I checked uncensor patch files and some files contain russian variables and use russian files >_>

• Sad
Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
It works correctly only for those who has russian language pack installed in their OS
I checked uncensor patch files and some files contain russian variables and use russian files >_>
that really sucks, I know I can get it fixed on my machine but for other people that might be a pain in the ass

EDIT: is this using the ENG uncensor patch found

• Red Heart

Amanesuka

Oct 27, 2019
that really sucks, I know I can get it fixed on my machine but for other people that might be a pain in the ass
I can upload version without patch and add link to the patch, but all sex scenes will be just black without the patch

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I can upload version without patch and add link to the patch, but all sex scenes will be just black without the patch
that wouldn't be any fun at all though, although if the uncensor patch isn't working correctly then that does mean the game won't be that enjoyable either

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah i found those right after i posted but i hit even more issues. Unpacked with russian encoding and all is well (Am i blind or was the fix literally just edited in?).
yeah there are a ton of issues so you have to unpack it with russian encoding if not you're going to have a bad time. That uncensor patch was just slapped on it to get on Steam probably and that's what is causing all the issues >.<

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes