RPGM Completed The Bunker 69 [v1.0 Bugfixed] [Feodosiy & Mensh]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
2 endings?
Yes.
Bad ending, you get a scene, you can choose other choices and you get the bad ending without the fucking scene.
Good ending.

The Game works before without problems when you unpacked it with russian language.

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
I count 1 good ending and 1 bad ending with two ways to achieve it, but play out pretty much the same way.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I don´t get it. I can´t find a bearing to fix the mixer, and I can´t get the generator card. Where the hell are they?
The bearing thing is on the infirmary

Edit: As for the card, you have to get into amanda's room at night through the vents

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
where is the panties? xd
They're in a rat fight in the basement, you have to kill a "Rat with panties" to get them.

About the troubles folks have, following those instructions worked for me. I opened Winrar itself (not right click extracting the file) and selected Options > Russian, etc., etc. and it all extracted fine and I played through (quickly) to find a good and bad ending, with a couple of scenes. Not a whole lot really, still pretty good artwork, thumbs up to that. I took a glance inside the files and...woh boy...there seems to be a lot of "extra" files left in there.

As for the picture above with the BDSM director lady, I haven't gotten it but I would guess it might be obtainable by never "asking to get out", there are a few times where you can ask about it during the game. But I don't think I'll try to get it at this point.

All in all, not terrible, not great, was a quick little 2 hour diversion. Had a lot of potential with that artwork, whoever that is, great stuff there.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Cqn someone spoil the endings?
If the game has a harem end i will play it. Hate endings where you dont end with the girls.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
Cqn someone spoil the endings?
If the game has a harem end i will play it. Hate endings where you dont end with the girls.
it's not a long game and art is pretty nice so I'd suggest just playing the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note, you pretty much bang most of the girls before you reach the ending. So maybe that works?

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
it's not a long game and art is pretty nice so I'd suggest just playing the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note, you pretty much bang most of the girls before you reach the ending. So maybe that works?
Thats a pass then.
Was hoping for another game like Shelter and besides i wanted the red head.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
in game files I found images for some more scenes but I can't find how to trigger them in game either... If anyone know how to get to them please tell us
The one with the redhead in bed (and your hands on her boobs) is from fapping at your bed. I think you can do that at afternoon? Not sure though if that timing is correct.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i am stock in the room of amanda pls how i cant get out :V i hace hers cards to the generator but i dont now how to get out of her room

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes