4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Xena is a bit before my time but I do remember Lucy Lawless from Spartacus the series and if I wasn't already a dyke she'd turn me ..... she's hot as fuck.
I can't really say I've ever thought of her that way, my only memory of her was when she was Xena and I was 8 when that came out, so can't really say at 8 I was thinking about that kind of thing xD

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Lawless is a bit before my time, I watched her a little as a kid as Xena but that's about it :p
That is actually what I was thinking about Xena the warrior princess and her hot side kick can't remember her name though. I used to watch that and Hercules back then. Can't remember how old I was either cause I can't actually remember when that series was on. Guess I am getting old :ROFLMAO:.

P.S Oh wait I remember her sidekicks name it was Gabrielle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CellStudios

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
So in terms of the story and relationships...and if we give them any new names, who's Grace and who's Hazel to MC? I'm changing their names as the ones I usually use but I want to know which one in the story is the mom and which one in the story is the Aunt for MC. :giggle: :)
So in game, Grace = Step-Mom & MC = Step-Son, Lisa = Step-Sister & MC = Step-Brother, Hazel = Step-Aunt & MC = Step-Nephew, David = Step-Dad & MC = Step-Son

If that makes sense :p I hate patreon for making it so we have to do this, lol

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So in game, Grace = Mom & MC = Son, Lisa = Sister & MC = Brother, Hazel = Aunt & MC = Nephew, David = Dad & MC = Son

If that makes sense :p I hate patreon for making it so we have to do this, lol
Excellent! Thank you very much. That gives me a better idea.
I'm about to start playing your game and I'm setting up their names.

I know what you mean, from i-patches, setting the relationships ourselves or different/edited out game versions than the originals...damn it Patreon!!!. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Excellent! Thank you very much. That gives me a better idea.
I'm about to start playing your game and I'm setting up their names.

I know what you mean, from i-patches, setting the relationships ourselves or different/edited out game versions than the originals...damn it Patreon!!!. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I honestly wondering if an i-patch would have been easier :unsure: the way I described who each person is didn't really help either I guess, working on a fix for that now as well as adding in some options so might be worth holding off a day:p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't really say I've ever thought of her that way, my only memory of her was when she was Xena and I was 8 when that came out, so can't really say at 8 I was thinking about that kind of thing xD
This is my memory of her.... I was about 16 when it came out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
There will be no NTR & there will be a Harem ending.
This is good, this is very good.

Also Ace said WTHI will have a non-canon harem ending to but it won't be part of the actual game, more of an optional ending if you will
I stopped at ep 16 or 15, I don’t even remember, when I know there wouldn’t be a harem ending, I kind of got discouraged, but I think I’ll probably play it when that ending is available (I’m a greedy and totally indecisive bastard).

Oh she is a bitch, but trust me, she has her reasons and once we find out what they are, we'll see her in a whole new light.
Doubt it, would this "Bitch" be related to rude aggressive behavior towards children or sexual (bitch, whore, prostitute)?

but I do have an event planned that introduces them all to it, I just need to make sure I do it right, if I do it the wrong way it could come across a little odd and some might not like it
Well, as long as it's not bizarre, like it doesn't have to be something technically NTR, but if it's something like that it can cause discomfort (like, "landlady" being a $ 1 bitch before having something with MC is not technically NTR, but it’s cool too), so if your event to start incest is far from this kind of thing, I’m going to prepare my adventure kit for this journey at the cabin.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
This is my memory of her.... I was about 16 when it came out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh damn, you have fine taste, I didn't realize they were the same person :unsure:
This is good, this is very good.

I stopped at ep 16 or 15, I don’t even remember, when I know there wouldn’t be a harem ending, I kind of got discouraged, but I think I’ll probably play it when that ending is available (I’m a greedy and totally indecisive bastard).

Doubt it, would this "Bitch" be related to rude aggressive behavior towards children or sexual (bitch, whore, prostitute)?

Well, as long as it's not bizarre, like it doesn't have to be something technically NTR, but if it's something like that it can cause discomfort (like, "landlady" being a $ 1 bitch before having something with MC is not technically NTR, but it’s cool too), so if your event to start incest is far from this kind of thing, I’m going to prepare my adventure kit for this journey at the cabin.
I actually stopped playing WTHI at EP15 to, I absolutely hate playing games that have my own art in it and I started working on the game in Ep16, so I'm waiting till I forget what art I did in Ep16 to 20 and then I'm gonna finally get back into it, lol.

"Doubt it, would this "Bitch" be related to rude aggressive behavior towards children or sexual (bitch, whore, prostitute)?"

She isn't that kind of bitch :p more just a bad temper.

"Well, as long as it's not bizarre, like it doesn't have to be something technically NTR, but if it's something like that it can cause discomfort (like, "landlady" being a $ 1 bitch before having something with MC is not technically NTR, but it’s cool too), so if your event to start incest is far from this kind of thing, I’m going to prepare my adventure kit for this journey at the cabin."

It won't be anything to bizarre and I'll be handling it in a tasteful way :p

Reactions: JC07

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
So in game, Grace = Mom & MC = Son, Lisa = Sister & MC = Brother, Hazel = Aunt & MC = Nephew, David = Dad & MC = Son
Keeping the defaults gives you a rather strange circle of friends. ;)
So after going through the first part and as I am not really into the i-patch thing I just added "Step" in front of above options. Exception is "Sugar" in front of the Aunt. :D
Will come back for updates. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When people refer to a woman being a bitch they just mean she acts like a dick towards other people, it has nothing at all to do with sex.

Reactions: CellStudios

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, wait just a minute... If this is going to be a 'slasher' game, will we be able to save MORE than one? :eek:

Anyway... great start to the game. Looks like a keeper.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Maybe change the description. It's your Mom/Landlady who starts drinking for plot reasons. and MC is usually protecting his Little Sister/Roommate from his Mother/Landlady's Anger.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
All in all this game looks solid kinda reminds me of Gravity Falls for some reason but that could justt be me that show slapped and I got faith that this will as well its bringing all my favorite elements together a decent love story with development and no corruption, a Harem ending, a mystery theme and some good old fashion incest.

Britt Runa

Sep 1, 2020
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel The Cabin - Summer Vacation as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native
1440p QHD game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] :)

Changelog --->

1. [v0.4] ~1,640 1080p renders to 1440p.
2. Intro video - 1080p 30fps to 1440p 60fps.

Here are the links to my 1440p QHD version ->

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version -------------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac
1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Avaron1974 e CellStudios

I got it, thanks!

It's just that as a translator, sometimes the words kind of get mixed up. Like, P.U.T.A in Portuguese, it's the same thing as a prostitute, but when I write it here, it usually comes out B.I.T.C.H, who in English can be a V.A.D.I.A, who can be someone with an idiotic behavior.

So I always apologize when I try to debate with someone here on the forum, Portuguese is a very complicated language, and when you don't even know your own language, imagine the confusion with the use of a translator ... hahaha

Reactions: PandaSuky
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes