4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
HAZEL IS A FUCKIN 10. I really hope we finally get worthy scenes of her and with her and mc and with actual fun and no not with a lame handjob or finger bullshit. Anything less than both them going down and with mouths being used, the best a 69 scene is ideal but one on one separate serves. Really going along with Hazel's character anything where it ends without a fuck is not her M.O. and would leave her bored I think. Damn she is if not the best female in any game I have played she for sure is TOP 3. I will say the only draw back and thing needs addressed is the mc's name (Kevin) keeps being used instead of what you name him. It is easily dismissed but what I truly think is the biggest problem in thiis game is not the remake cause it is 100 times better wth KKaydance even if I am all bout Hazel and if not her I truly want Grace content and without the 2 I wouldn't be here but back to the point I was trying to say, the placement of the truth or dare game is all wrong and needed to be this update and this last one in the 3rd cause Hazel is buck naked in front of mc for a long time and even Grace has her tits out for very long time if you have played the way I have and then the next day it is all like it never happened. Grace makes a big deal showinh him her tits and Hazel covers up in dressing room and either ending scene or close to it is not as rewarding as the game before. The skinny dip scene is a big one cause both you and her were nude seeing both of them in all their glory which makes more fun easy and Hazel was very focused on the mc's junk in where she is def makin a play asap and gettin her some dick having been alone in cabin without for how long? All in all I love this game but only for Hazel but the rest is fun too just filler for me til the star is back in scene lol. I am still scratching my head why we waited for this though since it was done for a long time and was already on the last make minus one or 2 things and the one I know for certain is the talk with Hazel after Grace does her oops you saw me act a slut and I freak when you get hard cause why would any guy not biotch you had ya huge tits in my face and had just been straddling my cock but act shocked not to look so bad. Not much else but a few lines but why not drop this sooner and now we finally get Update 5. No way it is not done or close and since the last update that is what was being made or I hope. It would be great to have that right away if so with how long some of us who was here for the 1st time uploaded in V1 til now is waiting to see Hazel fuck and then Grace and blah blah blah, no way do i ever wanna see the chic removed again no thanks! DONT GIVE 2 SHITS BOUT HER NAME! All I know is it is the perfect timing to go bigger in the next update after the wait for it! By bthat I mean only one thing and that is the mc and Hazel fuck and then they fuck again. I would have Grace and mc switch rooms for some reason so Hazel n mc can start to have fun and he gets it in! No more teasing or it is overkill!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Madtt and PapaPhat

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep.5] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 290mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
HAZEL IS A FUCKIN 10. I really hope we finally get worthy scenes of her and with her and mc and with actual fun and no not with a lame handjob or finger bullshit. Anything less than both them going down and with mouths being used, the best a 69 scene is ideal but one on one separate serves. Really going along with Hazel's character anything where it ends without a fuck is not her M.O. and would leave her bored I think. Damn she is if not the best female in any game I have played she for sure is TOP 3. I will say the only draw back and thing needs addressed is the mc's name (Kevin) keeps being used instead of what you name him. It is easily dismissed but what I truly think is the biggest problem in thiis game is not the remake cause it is 100 times better wth KKaydance even if I am all bout Hazel and if not her I truly want Grace content and without the 2 I wouldn't be here but back to the point I was trying to say, the placement of the truth or dare game is all wrong and needed to be this update and this last one in the 3rd cause Hazel is buck naked in front of mc for a long time and even Grace has her tits out for very long time if you have played the way I have and then the next day it is all like it never happened. Grace makes a big deal showinh him her tits and Hazel covers up in dressing room and either ending scene or close to it is not as rewarding as the game before. The skinny dip scene is a big one cause both you and her were nude seeing both of them in all their glory which makes more fun easy and Hazel was very focused on the mc's junk in where she is def makin a play asap and gettin her some dick having been alone in cabin without for how long? All in all I love this game but only for Hazel but the rest is fun too just filler for me til the star is back in scene lol. I am still scratching my head why we waited for this though since it was done for a long time and was already on the last make minus one or 2 things and the one I know for certain is the talk with Hazel after Grace does her oops you saw me act a slut and I freak when you get hard cause why would any guy not biotch you had ya huge tits in my face and had just been straddling my cock but act shocked not to look so bad. Not much else but a few lines but why not drop this sooner and now we finally get Update 5. No way it is not done or close and since the last update that is what was being made or I hope. It would be great to have that right away if so with how long some of us who was here for the 1st time uploaded in V1 til now is waiting to see Hazel fuck and then Grace and blah blah blah, no way do i ever wanna see the chic removed again no thanks! DONT GIVE 2 SHITS BOUT HER NAME! So long!
View attachment 2741121 View attachment 2741122 View attachment 2741123
Holy fuck you're crushing all your signatures with that wall of text!

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
Damn, that is a woman of my taste!
Im lucky if i get bottom of the closet to store my 'gear' haha.
Women have so many clothes..
and i say we are going camping for a day and she brings clothes for a week , just in case, she says...haha, need to rent a trailer just to store her clothes :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheCabinSummerVacation-EP4.2Rewrite
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
How do we look it up on Steam? I typed in The Cabin Summer Vacation, and it doesn't find it. Thanks!
On May 10, Valve changed the SSA rules and the autocensor mechanism again - you must enable one more additional setting in the account properties in order to see lewd games and workshop content :coffee::cool:

Reactions: Talmadge

kirz

May 24, 2017
I don't know what to say they are there, you can unren it and go to the images folder and see those are all there.

I just tabbed through and I didn't have any missing images.
Yes I did it. The images are there, but they still don't appear in the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes I did it. The images are there, but they still don't appear in the game.
Check for lower and upper case differences, between the script and the imgs.

kirz

May 24, 2017
Check for lower and upper case differences, between the script and the imgs.
In the script it is in lowercase but in the images it is in uppercase. I've tried changing the name on the images but it always assumes in uppercase.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In the script it is in lowercase but in the images it is in uppercase. I've tried changing the name on the images but it always assumes in uppercase.
Hmm have you tried changing it in the script?

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone please help me on how to get kissing scene between hazel and grace in their bedroom? In think it is bedroom and they were for sure kissing or it can also be a peck maybe.

Update : I had trouble with getting that scene, but finally got it. In your previous decisions where you have to choose between different family members, ignore grace and select hazel for all choices. hope this helps. I selected grace previously due to which, the game made grace kiss the MC. If you do not get enough points on grace, she turns to kiss hazel. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
CellStudios
Pretty good game so far, interesting premise. Serious, non-sarcastic question (in spoilers because it's game story)

Anyway, just curious. Thanks for your time if you decided to read this question and of course I don't feel you're obligated to read my question or answer it.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
CellStudios
Pretty good game so far, interesting premise. Serious, non-sarcastic question (in spoilers because it's game story)

Anyway, just curious. Thanks for your time if you decided to read this question and of course I don't feel you're obligated to read my question or answer it.
Well, to answer your question...

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
So, what is the difference between 4v2 rewrite, and 4 rewrite? I got it when 4 came out, and just finished going through the whole game again. Now, I find there was another update, but the changelog is of no use. At first I thought it was to fix those missing images with Kaydence in the store, but reading comments, it seems that's still an issue.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes