4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
thanks for the answer. I like your game so much but we know pacing is not good. they defend this pacing bcz they are fans but i'm not and i can say it's bad.
but i like your other games i wish you luck.
don't stress yourself bcz the 80% of people is here not paying you (like me :p)
I defend the pacing because pacing and dev time are two different things. I have no beef with the dev time either as someone who's invested no money here.

Now if the dev thinks the pacing of the story is bad as well *shrug* he's entitled to feel that way, but even if the pacing was objectively bad, that'd still be regardless of the dev time.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I defend the pacing because pacing and dev time are two different things. I have no beef with the dev time either as someone who's invested no money here.

Now if the dev thinks the pacing of the story is bad as well *shrug* he's entitled to feel that way, but even if the pacing was objectively bad, that'd still be regardless of the dev time.
I do kinda miss the early sex scenes with who i consider to be side girls. Especially with the main 3 being slow burns. But i am impaitent and like having some early low sex.

But at the end of the day i would rather have a dev who is happy with their game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daskapitall

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I do kinda miss the early sex with who i consider to be side girls. Especially with the main 3 being slow burns. But i am impaitent and like having some early low sex.

But at the end of the day i would rather have a dev who is happy with their game.
Early sex with side girls just later makes me sad that they're not main girls... I admit I'm atypical in that way though.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Depends on the girls for me, sometimes they become my favs. Other times i am glad they have limited screeen time.
Yeah it's my weird brain, if I sexy them I have to like them... Because Irl if I didn't like them I couldn't sexy them. In avn land it's like a shortcut to affection in my brain.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023

And as I said in previous posts, my financial situation at the moment is no bueno, so I've been working on another mini story with Emi; expect that in a couple months too.
I'll never complain about spending some more time with Emi. :love:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
That text box is a bit in the way.... would suggest changing it out for something with no cartoony outline... js...

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

View attachment 4042671

Hey all,
I wanted to jump back on and give a little update on episode 6 and what we're waiting on.

Right now we're in the waiting phase. Just waiting for animations to render, and once those are done, I can drop them in, add audio/achievements, and that'll be episode 6 done. There aren't a lot of animations ( 12 total ) but each one takes about 14 hours to render, and I can only render during the night ( as I'm working on wthi during the day ).

At the moment, 8 are rendered and another 4 need rendering, so that's another 4 nights of rendering, then a couple of days to add audio and achievements, test everything together, and we should be good to go.

I'm not going to give an exact date, but expect a release sometime next week, providing nothing fucks up.

I also don't want you to think I've spent the last month or so sitting on my arse waiting for shit to render ( although... mostly I have... ). The script work for episode 7 is finished ( apart from audio and achievements), and the art for the first 3 scenes is being worked on as we speak. I think a release 2 months from the release of episode 6 is possible... but don't quote me :p

And as I said in previous posts, my financial situation at the moment is no bueno, so I've been working on another mini story with Emi; expect that in a couple months too.
I really prefer Emi story than the Cabin story. The Emi story is really good but short. The Emi model is very desirable.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
nice little gem. I really like horror part of this avn. It's quite rare in this genre. Hope you have plans for some real scary scenes, life-threatening situations, maybe some killing and ofc another scenes where our MC rescue girls from hands of this cannibal guy (y)

Jan 2, 2022
It also had a remake/rewrite in between that imho was for the better.
I played this when each update came out. Up until the rewrite.
I thought that it was to remove the 'dark elements' and I was fine with them, so I didn't replay the update.
Should I now replay it? I liked the original, so I'd just like to continue the plot.
Can you make a compressed "update patch" so that I don't need to dl the full new version?
Not patch for the rewrite only. I mean when you release Episode 6.
Awesome game BTW!!!!! All the models are super sexy and I love the variety. Especially the hairy snatched MILF in the pizza diner. ♥

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I thought that it was to remove the 'dark elements' and I was fine with them, so I didn't replay the update.
Should I now replay it? I liked the original, so I'd just like to continue the plot.
Can you make a compressed "update patch" so that I don't need to dl the full new version?
Awesome game BTW!!!!! All the models are super sexy and I love the variety. Especially the hairy snatched MILF in the pizza diner. ♥
I would say wait for the update that is coming. IIRC things have been changed and we should be starting from the beginning again.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
I would say wait for the update that is coming. IIRC things have been changed and we should be starting from the beginning again.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, Cell has changed the coding and decision points and some scenes, so any choices in episode 1-5 won't carry into episode 6. You'll need to restart, so makes sense to wait.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes