4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not going to put it in a spoiler because Cell put it out him self. The original was going to have the mom was raped by husband boss or someone at the office party. Cell said he did not want that in his story any more. He wrote this awhile back and after going through he wanted to change it up.

That was the key backstory to explain the mom's condition and you just write it out????????????

How are you going to explain her actions now?

I know everyone at WWE tried to kidnap her along with the governor's office and Walmart.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That was the key backstory to explain the mom's condition and you just write it out????????????

I know everyone at WWE tried to kidnap her along with the governor's office and Walmart.
I'm not even sure, if the original idea ever made it into the game. It got changed to the miscarriage even before the rewrite.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

You could read what's there...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The key word here is was; it no longer is the explanation. Your reaction is an example of the feedback that a lot of people had. Cell agrees that he doesn't want that in the game now, thus the change.

Reactions: PapaPhat

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
The key word here is was; it no longer is the explanation. Your reaction is an example of the feedback that a lot of people had. Cell agrees that he doesn't want that in the game now, thus the change.
But how now do you explain the inner pain that caused the conflict between the mom and dad that caused her drinking problem?

What now is the secret she has kept from the kids?

OK, he is the writer and he decides what happens.

But the secret incident has always been a major part of the story even though it was never actually spelled out.

How do we get back to where we were without it?

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
But how now do you explain the inner pain that caused the conflict between the mom and dad that caused her drinking problem?

But the secret incident has always been a major part of the story even though it was never actually spelled out.

RTFM... Errr N.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Certain people would have unleashed a shitstorm had he kept in her being raped. They would see it as a LI having sex with someone else. Changing it to attempted rape would have made more sense in my opinion, but I'm not the dev. With that said, I have played the latest update and I like what they've done with it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I don't explain anything. It's not my story. Have you played the rewrite? If not, I recommend doing that before asking the question.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe i remember it wrong, but i don't think the rape backstory ever made it into the game.
IIRC the dev didn't like it himself and changed the original plan pretty early on.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe i remember it wrong, but i don't think the rape backstory ever made it into the game.
IIRC the dev didn't like it himself and changed the original plan pretty early on.
OK. But my point really was that mrACman was acting like it was in the story now. It's not. That's really the point I was trying to make. Well, that, and that he should play the rewrite to get an idea of where things are going now, rather than having someone not involved with the development of the game try to explain what the dev's intentions / plans are.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Of course, you write a story that has a lick of realism to it, the snowflakes come out to cry out to the heavens demanding to take away the bad thoughts and write something more akin to their own fake and safe little bubbled lives. I'd bet the reason for the mother's drinking is now because somebody was mean to her on twatter, or maybe something worse like the husband's toxic masculinity :eek:.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Of course, you write a story that has a lick of realism to it, the snowflakes come out to cry out to the heavens demanding to take away the bad thoughts and write something more akin to their own fake and safe little bubbled lives. I'd bet the reason for the mother's drinking is now because somebody was mean to her on twatter, or maybe something worse like the husband's toxic masculinity :eek:.
quit bitching try the game if you want if not move on

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I'll say what I want and play what I want, when I want :cool: ...seams I hit a little close to home, but your over sensitive little remarks matter not. Good day sir!
only thing you did was be a pest in the thread if you raelly need to know the change that happened before it ever made it into the game its in the thread look for it otherwise shut the fuck up

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I have a sneaky suspicion that dad set up the misfortune mom had because he didn't want another kid. I could be wrong but that seems in line with his attitude on it.

Reactions: punisher2099

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have a sneaky suspicion that dad set up the misfortune mom had because he didn't want another kid. I could be wrong but that seems in line with his attitude on it.
I don't think so, there was no indication for that in the scene and while the dad is a dick, i don't think he would go that far.
That being said, my MC will gladly make her wish for a kid come true...and for the aunt and the sister...even if they dont't know yet that they want it :whistle:

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I don't think so, there was no indication for that in the scene and while the dad is a dick, i don't think he would go that far.
That being said, my MC will gladly make her wish for a kid come true...and for the aunt and the sister...even if they dont't know yet that they want it :whistle:
Yeah, I could be way off. However I agree with your kid sentiments!

Reactions: Raziel_8

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK what did I miss, I swear I didn't see anything different with the remake, although I don't remember the kinky game you play with Hazel and Grace.
I forgot the sister is a LI, I mean purple hair who would think it.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes