4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
Has this game finally progressed beyond where the dev stopped in order to rework the game from the beginning yet? If I recall, the original version went to episode 4 then the rework began. I stopped following at that point. Thank you for your response ahead of time.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished the current build. Not bad so far, like that the MC is not your normal creepy MC that peeks on the ladies around him, while they are changing/showering/peeing, etc. In other words, he is not Hunter. I know murder is in the game description, better only have Jeffery Dahmer eating Hunter before he gets sent back to maximum security prison. Leave all the ladies alone.

Reactions: wizardcock

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Hey there guys, I started the game from Episode 4 a while back but I don't see some of the screenshots in the game, has the game been reworked in the past?

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Wager = 2?
Your E4_HWager = 4 (Skinny dipping scene). But for bunker scene you need E4_HWager = 2. In air hockey scene choose "maybe a kiss?" and then "Cover your basis and be ready for her to try something sneaky" to lose. You'll become her muse. the above comment said it best, to understand it better use the walkthrough.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh I went with nude or whatever it was.

Meh, I still can't decide, I love gingers something shocking, but Lisa is also right up my ally, and that girl got to be pure virgin.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
But only fashion and pool scenes gives Hazel extra Comfort point. Who knows what's better for the future updates? ;) Green only for the points, not choices.
Yes ok, but I am into girls, so who the fuck would pick kiss over maybe seeing her nude.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This game world is just waiting for Some Genius to invent Curtains & Blinds, isn't it?

BTW, I love MC's owl-themed bedding!

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
The choices for both Hazel and Grace scenes are really not intuitive, missed both before checking the thread...
Like who would guess you need to wager for a kiss with Hazel and then purposefully lose said wager...Grace seems even less clear :cautious:

As for the Hazel sex scene, really not good made imo. I mean, i would at least want see Hazel in full, you know face and all, not only a close up of her pussy. And the talk after, about how nothing about their relationship is changing is weird.
Huh
There is a Hazel sex scene? Damn, I guess I played my cards wrong

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play the game and must say, finding the mystery book and symbol in the lake house gives me a superpower or magic vibe. Also, I wish the sound and music worked.

Jan 27, 2018
x1.jpg

Pausing Patreon

Hey all,
I wanted to jump on and let you guys know what's been occurring and what'll be occurring in the coming months.

I'll start by saying that Wizard and I are no longer working together. I'm not going to go into much detail about why, but work from the both of us over the last 6 months to a year just hasn't been as good as it should have been, and I think it'll be better for the game if I continue on my own. I made promises of speedy releases, and over the last 2 months, we have around 300 lines of code and around 40 renders to show for it, which isn't on at all. Wizaed said he had another 700 lines done, but I never saw it, so I can't honestly vouch for it. I have no reason to disbelieve him, but it never made its way into my hands.

So, what does that mean for The Cabin? Well, the first thing I've done is pause Patreon payments, and they'll continue to be paused until I make some progress. The second thing I want to do is go back through episodes 1–5 and make notes of any plot points and track all variables so I know what everything does. The third will be to write out a plot for the entire game, something I've wanted to do for a long time but could never get Wiz to agree on. The process of tracking variables, plotting points, and writing a draft of the whole game should take me around a month ( but could move into 2 ), and I hope to have it finished by the end of March. Once that full draft is done, I'll then convert episode 6 into a renpy playable script and work on the art for it, which I hope will take another month, but that process could be as long as 2 months. Once episode 6 is finished and released, I will then convert every other game episode into renpy format and get the whole of the game finished (in terms of script) before starting on the art for episode 7. I want to do that since that'll make releases past episode 7 so much faster.

I know it sounds like a weird way of doing things, but trust me, it's what I did for Nordstrums Treasure, and I loved the process of doing that. I know this'll make the process at The Cabin faster, and I know it'll make me start enjoying working on The Cabin again.

I know this isn't the news anyone wanted to hear, but I feel like it's something I have to do if I want to have any hope of actually finishing The Cabin. I think in 2023 we will release 2-3 episodes, and that's just not enough at all. I'm not saying it's the Wizards fault, not at all; I'm to blame for a lot of it too.

Working on Nordstrums Treasure and Adverse Affects has shown me I am capable of doing it alone, and I look forward to what I can do for The Cabin. I feel like a lot of developers in this position would just abandon the game and start fresh under a new name, but I refuse to be one of those developers. Even if it takes me 20 years, The Cabin WILL see a finish! (although I hope it doesn't take 20 years.... )

I'll try to keep you updated over the next couple months with what's going on and how far I've come, and I hope you guys can understand. I also understand if you feel the need to remove your pledge, but Patreon will be paused, so either way, you won't be charged.

Jan 27, 2018
x1.jpg
Progress Update #1

Hey all,

I wanted to jump on really quick and just give a little update on what's been going on over the last few days.

So, the plot for episode 6 is almost finished. I just have one more scene to do, and then it'll be finished. I'm happy with the current plot for it. I've filled out 18 word document pages so far, and it'll consist of six scenes, but two of them are rather large.

I also wanted to mention that I have some plans to change a couple things in episode 5, and I'll also be going back through episodes 1–5 in an attempt to change some branches and alter some of the variables so they're easier to follow.

That being said, you will need to start a new game for episode 6. This'll be the final time you'll need to do that, as once I've made the changes I want to make to episodes 1–5, I won't be going back to touch them again.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes