godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
you could literally do anything else with your time but you spend it complaining and crying about this. its embarrassing and sad. please reevaluate your priorities.
my rants on art quality aside everything people have said about this game negatively are valid and the creator should be ashamed of themselves for selling this for 11 dollars, It's nothing more then a quick cash grab plain and simple.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Is the game at least worth downloading to rip the art?
i don't think so there's like a total of 3 still cg endings and 24 still busts of pictures 8 in total for each character amounting to around 3 pics of tf's one bimbo, one "animal" and one i couldn't be bothered too look into but one of the characters turns into a balloon floatie thing which in game is only a stat boost like everything else, And someone mentioned that lot of these pictures/assets are actually straight from the creator's previous games just slightly altered, take that info as you will but the cow one at least to me looks very similar to a transformation from their vice game i think.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
i don't think so there's like a total of 3 still cg endings and 24 still busts of pictures 8 in total for each character amounting to around 3 pics of tf's one bimbo, one "animal" and one i couldn't be bothered too look into but one of the characters turns into a balloon floatie thing which in game is only a stat boost like everything else, And someone mentioned that lot of these pictures/assets are actually straight from the creator's previous games just slightly altered, take that info as you will but the cow one at least to me looks very similar to a transformation from their vice game i think.
Even if they aren't the exact same pictures, you would be hard pressed to get anyone with functioning eyes to think there's a perceptible difference between the characters besides their hair, clothing and skin tone. I'm pretty convinced they use the same base model for every character and just swap the aforementioned details, they look enough like legos to think they work like them too.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Even if they aren't the exact same pictures, you would be hard pressed to get anyone with functioning eyes to think there's a perceptible difference between the characters besides their hair, clothing and skin tone. I'm pretty convinced they use the same base model for every character and just swap the aforementioned details, they look enough like legos to think they work like them too.
no doubt which is why i called this game a blatant cash grab, Even the bad stealth gameplay aside there's almost nothing here and yet its being sold for just as much as their other titles on itch.io

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The third character is shorter and wider than the first two, by a good margin.
So the TFs are like this:
1st girl (average stats): Bimbo (high stamina, other stats low, no luck), Milked Cow (High strength, average stats, no art), Balloon (No stength, low stamina, high art and luck)
2nd girl and 3rd girl's TF states have exact same stats as the first girls. 1st tf is Bimbo, 2nd tf is animal themed with high strength, average stats, no art, and 3rd tf is something weird with no strength, low stamina, and high and luck.
2nd girl has high art and luck, but low stamina and strength in base form, 3rd girl has low stats but high luck.

The different stats are just +number bonus for your roll vs computer roll, so even at 0 strength you can force chests open and break boulders. TFs SOMETIMES block losing health when caught, but it's inconsistent. I think your character makes a roll to see IF you lose health or don't, but not sure which stat it uses because game explains nothing about stat system beyond what I found fucking around with Mtool.
My guess is luck affect chest contents, art if you avoid traps when you trigger them (and breaking away from guards?), str for breaking and forcing things open (and breaking away from guards?), and stamina obviously affects your total stamina.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Why does it matter? It's not like you're gonna give them money anyway.

On a different note, WOW that was a fast upload.
people have already said it but i just have to add this.
The sheer amount of people i have found to support on patreon where i can and games i have bough thanks to sites like these that organise stuff for me to curate and look through as i like so that i don't pay before knowing if i like something or not is A FUCKING LOT.
So although i may not give EVERY game here money i HAVE given money to things i genuinely like, i don't have endless pockets of cash so not everyone gets it but i DO give then something if i can.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Kinda sad about this game. It got everything it needs to be great, it's just short of it.
No explanation for what some of the stats do, new relics are rare and not that impactful and there aren't many image to reward you. but the core gameplay is really not bad.

XFun85

Apr 14, 2021
Everything I've heard about this game sucks. The dev's games have been going down in quality; they peaked in Victoria's Body, which I really enjoyed (in spite of the proportions, but the shiny shading and hitting all my fetish points more than made up for it; wish we had more sex doll tf and findom corruption). I thought I prefered DoV1 to DoV2, but honestly, I can't really say I like either of them too much. Their games with traditional RPG elements are a bit too grindy for my taste. Gameplay wise, at least Hanaja's & Victoria's Body had somewhat unique game mechanics going for them.

This game is $11? Yikes! Latex Dungeon is only $10, and even in its unfinished state, it's still a far better use of $10.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
That's the thing, it's not 100% chance to block. I tested it.
About the only time it doesn't is due to timing issue where it's close to end time, and the animation for being caught runs after the TF is over, causing the damage. Blame shitty dev on that. It's still consistent otherwise.

Reactions: Dinglederper

Silver Knight

Mar 26, 2018
how tf have you been a member since 2018 and just now posted for the first time? Were you biding your time for 5 half years just to come out of the wood works like a evil mastermind supervillain too trigger people.
Sorry for the late reply.
As you can see, I don't come here that often. I click on stuff that catches my eye, and I generally lurk.
I just saw low hanging fruit and I couln't resist.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes