EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5K9mxp.png

Overview:
Come one! Come all! Gather around for another exciting round of The Capture Games! Our specially chosen contestants are dropped onto a special island filled with traps. If she can find all four pieces of the exit code, she will win more money than you can imagine! Alongside these traps, we’ve deployed horny hunters and dastardly drones to join in the games. If they manage to wear her down, they’ll get to keep her as their very own prize!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-08-03
Developer: SubSupreme - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

rStfWv.png pORfDR.png WClQSI.png 6d10I3.png wio0Z+.png cExVHI.png cKzhnZ.png

Last edited:

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
View attachment 2829657

Overview:
Come one! Come all! Gather around for another exciting round of The Capture Games! Our specially chosen contestants are dropped onto a special island filled with traps. If she can find all four pieces of the exit code, she will win more money than you can imagine! Alongside these traps, we’ve deployed horny hunters and dastardly drones to join in the games. If they manage to wear her down, they’ll get to keep her as their very own prize!

Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Requested and shared by darkenergy100

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2829657

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

I wish I can skip tutorial, its a real pain in the ass.. good luck with the game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Why does it matter? It's not like you're gonna give them money anyway.

On a different note, WOW that was a fast upload.
Nothing is beyond criticism, not every pirate is a lost sale, people need to stop saying dumb shit like this. I own a bunch of hentai games on Steam and dlsite, if this game is a QTE trash fire like their last one I won't buy it, it's simple.

Instead of abusing the refund feature on Steam and losing the ability to do so entirely, or dealing with unrefundable places like dlsite or itch.io(their support sucks and dlsite has fictional currency, it might as well be unrefundable) I pirate a game to try it and then buy it if it's good.

Judging by your post history you don't have any ground to argue about people complaining.
Edit: Support your indies if you like their games and can afford it, the AAAs don't give a shit about you.

Last edited:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
cg.png

If you were looking at the screenshots wondering why it looks kind of barren in terms of H-content it's because the game just is barren. This is literally all there is, four fullscreen images, one game over for every girl and a shared win screen, and then there's a handful different standing images in varying kinds of bondage, that's all.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah, it's kinda how this dev's games are. Quick little games pumped out constantly because they have a neat idea or two, but then they get bored quickly and move on to something else.
and make you pay a ridiculous amount for the content that is actually included which this creator does on a regular basis. It's even more sad considering each release seems too pluck out more content without dropping the price tag with this one being the most barebone too date, i would have felt ripped off if i purchased this without a doubt.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes