IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
He's the protagonist from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. He's also among the worst protag in any JRPG in my opinion.

But that aside. I still feel off about not including planned tags. If people don't know what to expect how can they know if it's something they want to spend time following? It wouldn't be so bad if the planned tags were optional but nearly every dev now just takes the stance "This is an aspect of the game". Like it's vitally important to the story to get cucked for example or spend time with the local femdom character. It's take it or leave it in most cases.

I also see talk about this being another game where it's mandatory to spend time with another character that you possibly couldn't care less about to actually progress with who you are interested in. When it's done right it can be okay but it's often not.
Thanks for the information Rean, I really had no idea.

I understand the point of "not knowing whether to follow or not" a certain character.
I can't tell you any different, it's my second game, the first sandbox so I'm learning as I go.

Like anything, it's a matter of taste, but I think I've already told someone else about it. It's always better to have your own experience, even if you agree with another user's opinion. Or not.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, no clue where the pendrive should be and no option to talk to princess. And Collette doesn't show any hints at all anymore. The hints to progress aren't helpful, they're quite vague.

owosoul

Oct 18, 2021
This quest with Irina is bugged in my game or there is a way to trigger the event to continue playing?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCaretakerReworked-ICECREAMPARTY-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I have sensibly reduced the number of repetitions, and they will be fewer and fewer until I no longer need to do them. It is worth noting that this happens with your initial coworkers. The rest of the girls do not and this is reflected in the following 2 updates already issued, although not yet to the general public.
Greetings!

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I had to.
my-image.png
template

muh opinions:
Leah - apart from the blindness offering so much interesting scenes, it's her obliviousness with a kind old soul that makes the character for me
Irina - sweet, shy and quirky
Tori - love the body shape and flirty sparky attitude
Cunny - aggressive kuudere horndog
Azahara - easygoing Arabian; her face is a bit featureless; not a fan of large areolas; waiting for hotter *cough* booty *cough* scenes
Colette - tsundere; solid thick build; side shave looks bad as if dev faced Koikatsu limitation
Melody - the dumptruck grew on me, very cute face and character
Simona - surprised myself when I found that I enjoyed her shower scene, she looks better with the wet hair and her internal thoughts were hot
Dalia - design is creepy by nature of it being starkly different to rest of characters but there's still charm to it
Roxy - not into muscle chicks but it's not overt on her and no redeeming personality traits
Princess - silent cute type but everything else not for me but the cunnilingus was still hot
Blair - overall ugly lol

Not enough content to decide:
Cassandra - dummy thicc shortstack
Mom/Christina - didn't pay her back to playthrough content of her
Harris - we'll see, femdom is a make or break for me
Rain - didn't get to encounter

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
until I no longer need to do them
why the fuck do you need them in the first place? other than to make your updates seem longer when the game has a low amount of content without grinding? how about giving players exactly what they deserve instead of milking the game until you have enough content?

I will never understand grinding in sex games, it should not exist at all.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
why the fuck do you need them in the first place? other than to make your updates seem longer when the game has a low amount of content without grinding? how about giving players exactly what they deserve instead of milking the game until you have enough content?

I will never understand grinding in sex games, it should not exist at all.
Well, I don't know if you had a tiger for breakfast today, or if you're already like that. But okay, I'm going to take the trouble to answer you.

First of all, as far as making the game seem longer, that's your assumption. I don't want to make it look like anything. I do as much content as I can and I'm sorry if it seems short to you.

Secondly, as I interpret the game, that interaction with the coworkers and their grinding is to harvest some rapport. The more relationship, the faster you get what you want, although not all characters require the same amount in that regard. As in real life, some girls are more "relatable" and others not so much. You know.
Well, maybe not. I don't know. But I'll tell you in case you don't have experience with it yet.

It's my first sandbox game and I recognize that I'm not a "big gamer" of games, so I may have my faults and I don't blame myself for that. In fact, I have reworked the game.

But if you are not happy with your game, I'll give you some recommendations:

You don't have to be so impetuous, because I am not to blame for your intolerance.

On the other hand, there are thousands of games with excellent developers that surely do the task as you want. Go there, play their games, and just as you have come to throw your stuff at me, congratulate them. That's a reward for them too.

And finally, I recommend you to become a developer.
*Sit down in front of an insufficient PC.
*Think of an argument.
*Take screenshots
*Make videos.
*Think about dialogues.
*You take it to programming language.
*You correct mistakes.
*Spend hours when you could be just sitting there staring at the ceiling and not designing.
*Do all the things that daily life requires so that later people like you come and get indignant because the developer didn't do things the way you wanted.

I invite you to do it and then tell me about it.
Regards

Last edited:

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I had to.
View attachment 2677854
template

muh opinions:
Leah - apart from the blindness offering so much interesting scenes, it's her obliviousness with a kind old soul that makes the character for me
Irina - sweet, shy and quirky
Tori - love the body shape and flirty sparky attitude
Cunny - aggressive kuudere horndog
Azahara - easygoing Arabian; her face is a bit featureless; not a fan of large areolas; waiting for hotter *cough* booty *cough* scenes
Colette - tsundere; solid thick build; side shave looks bad as if dev faced Koikatsu limitation
Melody - the dumptruck grew on me, very cute face and character
Simona - surprised myself when I found that I enjoyed her shower scene, she looks better with the wet hair and her internal thoughts were hot
Dalia - design is creepy by nature of it being starkly different to rest of characters but there's still charm to it
Roxy - not into muscle chicks but it's not overt on her and no redeeming personality traits
Princess - silent cute type but everything else not for me but the cunnilingus was still hot
Blair - overall ugly lol

Not enough content to decide:
Cassandra - dummy thicc shortstack
Mom/Christina - didn't pay her back to playthrough content of her
Harris - we'll see, femdom is a make or break for me
Rain - didn't get to encounter
Hey, you made my day, you made me laugh. Thanks for taking the trouble and time to make that tier list.

Well, you are right, my PC has its limitations so I try to do "Magic" to deliver the best possible game. Maybe at some point, I will be able to buy a better PC.
You made me laugh with the Simona thing because I had a bit of resistance with it, but I'm glad someone likes what I've been doing with Mama Simona.
I'd like to respond to certain points you made about the characters, but I can't go any further. More is that there are two current updates on my Patreon.
But, you can take a look at my Twitter to see something about Officer Harris. Greetings and again thank you very much. This kind of thing is comforting for something that, wrong or right, one does with dedication...

• Red Heart
Reactions: anon280
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes