anon280

Nov 11, 2017
You made me laugh with the Simona thing because I had a bit of resistance with it, but I'm glad someone likes what I've been doing with Mama Simona.
yes i was pleasantly surprised i enjoyed granny content :oops:. her tits looked great too - big nips :).
But, you can take a look at my Twitter to see something about Officer Harris.

Greetings and again thank you very much. This kind of thing is comforting for something that, wrong or right, one does with dedication...
hey thanks for the fap content - and thanks to your patrons for giving you feedback for the rework

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
After I helped melody with the trash, her tips just vanished and I cant seem to progress. I know she had more content in a previous version

1686040474649.png

Last edited:
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
After I helped melody with the trash, her tips just vanished and I cant seem to progress. I know she had more content in a previous version

View attachment 2678664
Please, send me your save.

Edit: I just did a check of Melody's quests and I can't find the error, since it works without problems. You can try again, and/or send me your save.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Please, send me your save.

Edit: I just did a check of Melody's quests and I can't find the error, since it works without problems. You can try again, and/or send me your save.
Even starting over again, same thing happens. Here's the latest save. I can also provide a save a bit before the bug, if you think it might help.

Reactions: IceCreamParty

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
The Caretaker - Reworked [v0.1] [IceCreamParty] Compressed- Original Size 737MB

Download PC(159MB):

Download Mac(125MB):

~85Q Mac always untested.
**Tools Used:UAGC (megalol),
Unren

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
If anyone has a bug problem with Melody's Quests, simply copy and paste the "game" folder into the main game file.
After that simply go to sleep at midnight and the problem will be solved.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Well, I don't know if you had a tiger for breakfast today, or if you're already like that. But okay, I'm going to take the trouble to answer you.

First of all, as far as making the game seem longer, that's your assumption. I don't want to make it look like anything. I do as much content as I can and I'm sorry if it seems short to you.

Secondly, as I interpret the game, that interaction with the coworkers and their grinding is to harvest some rapport. The more relationship, the faster you get what you want, although not all characters require the same amount in that regard. As in real life, some girls are more "relatable" and others not so much. You know.
Well, maybe not. I don't know. But I'll tell you in case you don't have experience with it yet.

It's my first sandbox game and I recognize that I'm not a "big gamer" of games, so I may have my faults and I don't blame myself for that. In fact, I have reworked the game.

But if you are not happy with your game, I'll give you some recommendations:

You don't have to be so impetuous, because I am not to blame for your intolerance.

On the other hand, there are thousands of games with excellent developers that surely do the task as you want. Go there, play their games, and just as you have come to throw your stuff at me, congratulate them. That's a reward for them too.

And finally, I recommend you to become a developer.
*Sit down in front of an insufficient PC.
*Think of an argument.
*Take screenshots
*Make videos.
*Think about dialogues.
*You take it to programming language.
*You correct mistakes.
*Spend hours when you could be just sitting there staring at the ceiling and not designing.
*Do all the things that daily life requires so that later people like you come and get indignant because the developer didn't do things the way you wanted.

I invite you to do it and then tell me about it.
Regards
my new friend you didn't answer my question, you said a lot of nothing at first and then you you said a lot that basically meant "if you don't like it then fuck off" in a nice way.

how about you answer the question, once again why do you need to make the grindy in the first place? if you don't have a clear answer or don't want to share the reason that's fine.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
my new friend you didn't answer my question, you said a lot of nothing at first and then you you said a lot that basically meant "if you don't like it then fuck off" in a nice way.

how about you answer the question, once again why do you need to make the grindy in the first place? if you don't have a clear answer or don't want to share the reason that's fine.
I answered you in that lot of nothing that starts with the word "Secondly".
But there was so much nothing that I said that it was impossible to see it. Apologies for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vulguz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCaretakerReworked-ICECREAMPARTY-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes