harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well, currently only with MC.
when you go to waifu hotel on the map, you ask to enter but are refused.
You are told it is only for the truly perverse.
You insist you are and are shown scenes from what happens inside.
this includes 2 scenes of a futa fucking a woman. The MC is not involved in either scene, he is just watching a recording of it. Not a waifu, just a random woman.
attached is a screencap
you are also not in any way warned or given a chance to opt out of the futa content.

.. incidentally, as far as I can tell, this is a video capture from another game.

Also. going to room 105 and 106 lead to the same room in v0.23.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCaretaker-ICECREAMPARTY-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
First time watching this game, would you be kind to elaborate, who is Harris and if what you say is avoidable? (I don't see any blackmail, rape or ntr tags so how does that apply?)

Thanks.
Harris is a policewoman. I haven't played the current version yet but when I played the last version there was a scene where the mc got arrested and his mom came to bail him out and there was some hints that Harris made a kinky arrangement.
If that got put into proper content in this version I don't think it's avoidable, nothing seems to be avoidable in this game so far.

IceCreamParty I hope I'm wrong about nothing being avoidable, since I just saw that you are adding futa content and that's a huge turn off for me. I really liked your game so far and unavoidable futa content would certainly push me and some other players away from the game.
Also, lesbian content (with male mc) is considered ntr by some people so if you make some of the kinks avoidable you might want to include that one on the avoidable list.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
this includes 2 scenes of a futa fucking a woman. The MC is not involved in either scene, he is just watching a recording of it. Not a waifu, just a random woman.
attached is a screencap
you are also not in any way warned or given a chance to opt out of the futa content.

.. incidentally, as far as I can tell, this is a video capture from another game.

Everything surrounding the character outside the hotel (the girl, the video) is a "homage" situation. Well, months ago (October last year) with Waifu Dreams Studio, we added to our respective games. You can search for WaifuDreamsCity.
Regards

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Harris is a policewoman. I haven't played the current version yet but when I played the last version there was a scene where the mc got arrested and his mom came to bail him out and there was some hints that Harris made a kinky arrangement.
If that got put into proper content in this version I don't think it's avoidable, nothing seems to be avoidable in this game so far.

IceCreamParty I hope I'm wrong about nothing being avoidable, since I just saw that you are adding futa content and that's a huge turn off for me. I really liked your game so far and unavoidable futa content would certainly push me and some other players away from the game.
Also, lesbian content (with male mc) is considered ntr by some people so if you make some of the kinks avoidable you might want to include that one on the avoidable list.
Futa content is avoidable. Just don't do the character quests, and that's it. You don't have to do the futa content (which is quite light).

As for what some people consider...
Well, they are in their right to consider what they want, as I am in my right not to go crazy for going after what each person who plays "the caretaker" wants, intends and expects.
Greetings.

Jan 3, 2023
attached is a screencap

so um thats a scene in another game

Reactions: IceCreamParty

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Futa content is avoidable. Just don't do the character quests, and that's it. You don't have to do the futa content (which is quite light).
No it is not avoidable. The game currently contains 4 futa scenes. Of which only 1 is realistically avoidable.
Scene 1 and 2 are part of the same video that plays when you visit the hotel the first time. which is mandatory for other quests. And there is absolutely no way to avoid it because you do not magically know that just walking into the hotel in the map will trigger a futa scene. even if you knew, you have to do it anyways.

Scene 3 happens when you are making out with a girl naked and suddenly notice the boner while sucking on her tits. You cannot call this avoidable because you have absolutely no hint that this character will suddenly spring a dick on you.

Scene 4, the only avoidable one, is followup sexual interaction with the futa from scene 3. As you now know that the patient in room 105/106 is futa. (both lead to same room). and you can choose to not follow the quest instructions...
However that is a bad way to avoid scenes because with the length of time between updates you will forget.
In 3 months when I play the next version I am not going to remember "character #18 is a futa so don't follow the instructions in the quest log". Instead I will follow the instruction and then when I see the penis might recall that... oh yea I was holding back on doing those missions on purpose.

The proper way would be to ask the player and set a variable "rejected_futa = true"

Last edited:

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
No it is not avoidable. The game currently contains 4 futa scenes. Of which only 1 is realistically avoidable.
Scene 1 and 2 are part of the same video that plays when you visit the hotel the first time. which is mandatory for other quests. And there is absolutely no way to avoid it because you do not magically know that just walking into the hotel in the map will trigger a futa scene. even if you knew, you have to do it anyways.

Scene 3 happens when you are making out with a girl naked and suddenly notice the boner while sucking on her tits. You cannot call this avoidable because you have absolutely no hint that this character will suddenly spring a dick on you.

Scene 4, the only avoidable one, is followup sexual interaction with the futa from scene 3. As you now know that the patient in room 105/106 is futa. (both lead to same room). and you can choose to not follow the quest instructions...
However that is a bad way to avoid scenes because with the length of time between updates you forgot.
In 3 months when I play the next version I am not going to remember "character #24 is a futa so don't follow the instructions in the quest log". Instead I will follow the instruction and then when I see the penis might recall that... oh yea I was holding back on doing those missions on purpose.

The proper way would be to ask the player and set a variable "rejected_futa = true"
I have read you carefully and you are right. They are the kind of constructive feedback that I find very helpful. I honestly didn't pay attention to that kind of details, since it didn't cross my mind and it hasn't been mentioned to me before, being that it is an update from last year. I will have to make some modifications to redo a definitive version. For the second season a new game is required.
Thanks for the comment.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I have read you carefully and you are right. They are the kind of constructive feedback that I find very helpful. I honestly didn't pay attention to that kind of details, since it didn't cross my mind and it hasn't been mentioned to me before, being that it is an update from last year. I will have to make some modifications to redo a definitive version. For the second season a new game is required.
Thanks for the comment.
thank you. glad to hear that.

• Red Heart

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
First time watching this game, would you be kind to elaborate, who is Harris and if what you say is avoidable? (I don't see any blackmail, rape or ntr tags so how does that apply?)

Thanks.
I don't know if that scene still there (i have not played some versions) but there was one scene, where we are arrested and the officer (female) release us only if our mom fuck her (lesbian), so that's why i said if we will able to revenge fuck her for that.

Reactions: Chimba

Loutr

Oct 18, 2023
Hello.

I like your game a lot.

Thank for Irina everything about her is top :)

I saw a problem when a feed the second fish. I have not enough fish food in order to help him grow. I got only 3 food and it need 4 in order to level up. Problem it seem not possible to buy more or to add more from your inventory.
So i m stuck and got no progress with the manager :cry:

Thank you for your help

need 4 pills.2 png.png need 4 pills.png

• Red Heart

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hello.

I like your game a lot.

I saw a problem when a feed the second fish. I have not enough fish food in order to help him grow. I got only 3 food and it need 4 in order to level up. Problem it seem not possible to buy more or to add more from your inventory.

Thank you for your help

View attachment 3370825 View attachment 3370821
I had to fix this manually by editing the game file save in the online game save editor from 1 pill to 4. I tried every way possible but couldnt up to trying that and as soon as I did this, it worked and was able to continue.

I think the actual bug that causes it was fixed, but I was beyond that trigger point to avoid it happening. Unless you just started a new one of course and somehow its come back as an issue.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hello.

I like your game a lot.

Thank you for your help

View attachment 3370825 View attachment 3370821
Hello, in the previous update I added a solution to that and it is written in the changelog.
You must go to Multishop and when you talk to Dalila, there you will have a "Claim" menu.
Greetings.

Reactions: Loutr

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Take out the garbage a fourth time, meet the girl, then go to bed. I won't allow you to do so, keeps saying you have to take out the garbage, which you already did.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes