Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I saw that the v0.23 got released on Patreon.

Why are we still at the 0.17 here ? we're several updates behind.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I saw that the v0.23 got released on Patreon.

Why are you still at the 0.17 here ? we're several updates behind.
Hi guy, on Patreon you can access up to two updates ahead of the public version. In this case there are three, [v0.19], [v0.21] and [v0.23]. This is due to the stipulated deadlines, but on Tuesday [v0.19] will be released to the public. That's why you see such early releases.
Greetings!

Reactions: harem.king

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Hi guy, on Patreon you can access up to two updates ahead of the public version. In this case there are three, [v0.19], [v0.21] and [v0.23]. This is due to the stipulated deadlines, but on Tuesday [v0.19] will be released to the public. That's why you see such early releases.
Greetings!
Hey Ice Cream, the problem with the eel is solved in this update? I still locked on that point from the last one.
Thank u anyway !

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Was about to ask wtf is up with the dog ears on him, but then I seen they are shades lol.... Damn I need sleep lmao.

Reactions: MD27

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I have not yet introduced it so some issues are still unclear and will be subject to a vote on Patreon in due course. In the meantime I will tell you that she will be fucked and that the ass of the MC will remain intact.
Will the futa be fucking LIs?

Cause you have lesbian, so sharing is already on the table, and if like "Harem" Residence with the strap-on orgies, then futa on LI wouldn't be a big step.

If so, would probably be a good idea to throw a note of it somewhere, or even "Swinging(Futa)" to planned.

Now to a more personal interest of mine, what's the incest? (sis? mom? etc. if sis tho, does she have vcard? hoe sisters I leave on the streets :S)

• Red Heart

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Will the futa be fucking LIs?

Cause you have lesbian, so sharing is already on the table, and if like "Harem" Residence with the strap-on orgies, then futa on LI wouldn't be a big step.

If so, would probably be a good idea to throw a note of it somewhere, or even "Swinging(Futa)" to planned.

Now to a more personal interest of mine, what's the incest? (sis? mom? etc. if sis tho, does she have vcard? hoe sisters I leave on the streets :S)
Hello, forgive my ignorance but I don't know what "Futa LI" means.
So I will try to answer something.

The character Futa is already implemented with its respective scene in another version inside Patreon, it's just not yet the turn for it to be public. If you want to see a couple of pictures of them, you can do it on my Twitter. Their quests are independent from other girls, so if you don't want to see her content, don't follow her route.
The MC hole will remain safe, good news for some and not for others. That's very personal.

And regarding your curiosity, the scene is with Mom and that you can see in this v0.19

Greetings.

Reactions: Adoringfan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello, forgive my ignorance but I don't know what "Futa LI" means.
So I will try to answer something.

The character Futa is already implemented with its respective scene in another version inside Patreon, it's just not yet the turn for it to be public. If you want to see a couple of pictures of them, you can do it on my Twitter. Their quests are independent from other girls, so if you don't want to see her content, don't follow her route.
The MC hole will remain safe, good news for some and not for others. That's very personal.

And regarding your curiosity, the scene is with Mom and that you can see in this v0.19

Greetings.
Ah, LI is short for Love Interest.

Basically, was asking if the futa char will be or are involved with any of MC other girls, or purely MC on futa only.

• Red Heart

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Ah, LI is short for Love Interest.

Basically, was asking if the futa char will be or are involved with any of MC other girls, or purely MC on futa only.
Well, currently only with MC.
It's a little early to talk about whether or not she will be involved with another girl.
I'd like to be, but these are the kind of decisions I like to put to a vote on Patreon in due time. Mostly so that her voting power makes sense.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
my game is super buged. cant get the pendrive, cant go to moms house, says i hae to wait more days for cop. cant advance anything because it is all tied to the physiatrist lady.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
I'm confused on why I can't find the boss on Saturday afternoon to give her the octopus for the aquarium

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
my game is super buged. cant get the pendrive, cant go to moms house, says i hae to wait more days for cop. cant advance anything because it is all tied to the physiatrist lady.
Have you gone to pick up the pendrive?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, currently only with MC.
It's a little early to talk about whether or not she will be involved with another girl.
I'd like to be, but these are the kind of decisions I like to put to a vote on Patreon in due time. Mostly so that her voting power makes sense.
Would it be a new girl? (i.e. purely made for the futa to share with MC) or one of the existing ones.

Cause if with existing, then I would suggest stating it would have that content now, cause that would ruin it for quite a few people. (since that LI is now into taking another dick than MCs, avoidable just means you can stop them, but not that they don't want it).

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Would it be a new girl? (i.e. purely made for the futa to share with MC) or one of the existing ones.

Cause if with existing, then I would suggest stating it would have that content now, cause that would ruin it for quite a few people. (since that LI is now into taking another dick than MCs, avoidable just means you can stop them, but not that they don't want it).
As I said, it's too early for a lot of things. There are currently 17 girls in the game, so to state the fate of each one as of today would be lying to your face.
The only thing that remains to be said, and I have always said it since my previous game, is that it is not in my interest to please everyone. Going after something like that is unhealthy for me and for the game. ‍♂
So I'll just try not to disappoint myself, so as not to lose the desire to make a game that I enjoy.
There are many factors that go into considering whether or not you will have sex with another girl, like your own personality, the MC's personality, the rest of the girls. Considering also that he has a direct bond with one of them, plus the story that is already being told in his appearance.
So sorry buddy, there are things I can't answer you about at the moment as it's just developing.
Time will tell

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi,

Well this was fun... nice update.

The only issues I have are these two quests, I just seem totally stuck and cannot progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes