Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
Hey does story restart from day one in season 2 or do you have to play season 1? I may have a bug on the android version cunny is no where to be found on the day she escapes her room and mc refuses to go to mom's house and day after Irina tells you to reconnect with your mom

arcanasloth

Dec 13, 2023
Hello and thank you, I hadn't noticed. Actually the error is not where you mark it, but in the box where I show the quests. Since I have not given the order to renpy to close mom's location, when I close the quest box.
Regards
Hi, how do you disable the bathroom quote?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I loaded my last save but none of the girls have anything for me to do in the tasks menu? Should there be?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Caretaker [S2 v0.28 Public] [IceCreamParty] - Compressed

Win/Linux [206 MB]
- - - -

Mac [201 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hamburger Time

Jun 25, 2023
Is it still miserable to travel around the clinic? I see the changelog for the end of season one stating there were some changes to the UI.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Came back to game after a long time and it has same annoying bug; after 1st night there is "BATHROOM" plastered on screen permamently.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Bought eel and food at the same time, eel showed up foo dnever did and i cannot buy more. Anyone have console code for food? Or is my save ruined

Rhinsta

Feb 26, 2023
Is there a way to have both version of the game? I cant install one version without deleting the other version. On android version

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just noticed that the protag of this game definitely looks similar from Trails of cold steel series protag ( Rean vibe :cool: )

Damn it is actually nice to see dev is in fact man of culture ^^ ( I might be wrong but I am getting vibes from the dev that he actually played tocs series )

Anyways, thanks for the share and for the amazing game IceCreamParty ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkRavenX
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes