Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
It's weird there's an achievement area but I already cleared the game without triggering a single one, do you have to be super bored and grind to 100+ hearts or something before seeing a cheevo?

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hey i have a question. Do you work translating games from Jap to Eng? Also, how do you translate? Do you understand the language or do you use a translator and then polish the result? I would like to know, I would like to try some game sometime.
Check your inbox :)

Jun 22, 2022
Thank you Agnaricson for the quality translation! Much appreciated. :)

Note: 3 endings have the same outcome except a different guy for each ending (tatsuo is the only one getting cuck).
The other ending #4: Harem ending is where the husband leaves those 4 on their own device and moves on. The husband made a based choice so he won't be worrying about any alimony and/or child support.
Seems to be different on my end. Each character except the husband has a happy (sex) ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or it could be I misunderstood your sentence (the "only" for Tatsuo threw me off).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
With and without the patch launching the game and starting a new game leads to this Capture.PNG

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
They're all unredeemable, especially that tatsou guy.
>Be this guy
>Having an affair on a deserted island
>Harbouring feeling to a woman who is in cock carousel because of him
>got rescued
>1 month later
>receive a mysterious USB
>plays the video
>"NOOO Natsumi why are you cheating with someone, I have been trying to win your heart over your husband"
>masturbate to the video while crying his love for natsumi

Do japanese really?

Note: 3 endings have the same outcome except a different guy for each ending (tatsuo is the only one getting cuck).
The other ending #4: Harem ending is where the husband leaves those 4 on their own device and moves on. The husband made a based choice so he won't be worrying about any alimony and/or child support.
NTR unavoidable i see:WutFace:

Reactions: nerak1234

Neuralyzed

NTR Lover
Donor
Jan 27, 2018
What does Harem mean when its NTR? Only the bull fucks the girl? What is the group sex?
the description says "men" so im assuming its multiple guys (idk yet i havent played the game). also it seems like she's the only girl on the island so its a harem for her and the ntr is probably from the husband

Reactions: Nerro

BBC King

May 8, 2021
cliche plot as all hell but good looking girl, bimbo body is a plus so I guess it could be decent for a fap.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes