Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's probably the translation that's causing the errors.
It's fairly common among all the translated rpgmv games here, even when unpacked right.
Now, I won't have you slacking off my finished product, you hear!? No, but just do as I posted above :)

Reactions: zubairzaidd

Kushismyname

Sep 1, 2019
Before you unpack the game with Winrar or 7zip, make sure you unpack it using japanese encoding. Should be a setting in your extractor software.
The issue is with the mega link not the installation. I download through the gofile link and it worked just fine

Reactions: T800

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there any badass good guy amongst one of those guys she can potentially cheat with or are they all bastards?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What does Harem mean when its NTR? Only the bull fucks the girl? What is the group sex?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
thx for sharing
also, thx for nice-human translation (L)
gonna ask, has this one preggo content?

Aug 14, 2021
Is there any badass good guy amongst one of those guys she can potentially cheat with or are they all bastards?
They're all unredeemable, especially that tatsou guy.
>Be this guy
>Having an affair on a deserted island
>Harbouring feeling to a woman who is in cock carousel because of him
>got rescued
>1 month later
>receive a mysterious USB
>plays the video
>"NOOO Natsumi why are you cheating with someone, I have been trying to win your heart over your husband"
>masturbate to the video while crying his love for natsumi

Do japanese really?

Note: 3 endings have the same outcome except a different guy for each ending (tatsuo is the only one getting cuck).
The other ending #4: Harem ending is where the husband leaves those 4 on their own device and moves on. The husband made a based choice so he won't be worrying about any alimony and/or child support.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
None of that poetry in my translations, friendo! Hope you like it!
hey i have a question. Do you work translating games from Jap to Eng? Also, how do you translate? Do you understand the language or do you use a translator and then polish the result? I would like to know, I would like to try some game sometime.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes