raith

Jul 30, 2017
okay, how do you get the characters to rest when they only got 1/5th of their health? every rabbit they encounter just ends up kicking their ass every time now since there doesn't seem to be an option to rest or use medicine to increase their health

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
I don't think I've ever gotten virus alerts for any of the games on the site I've tried, not even when others say something about their false positives, but this one, the uncensor set off multiple alerts. Main file nothing however.

Edit: If it matters, it was the GoFile I attempted.
How the heck you get virus from png file?

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
does anyone know how to unlock the last gallery in cocky gal's life on uninhabited island, i played the game and unlock the ending but theres last picture missing

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Castaway v1.03 Compressed (Untested)

Win 520 MB/159 MB :

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
okay, how do you get the characters to rest when they only got 1/5th of their health? every rabbit they encounter just ends up kicking their ass every time now since there doesn't seem to be an option to rest or use medicine to increase their health
For whatever silly reason, healing mid-exploration is tied to the female protag's level (i.e.- she needs 25 MP available per-heal and gets enough for one use-per-exploration's worth for each level up exchanged for in the camp menu) on top of having enough crafted Healing Herbs in the inventory.

Unfortunately, she'll be really proactive in using it, so you'll probably see her cast it even when her partner's at 98% HP.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes