Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone else get an error about not being able to load img/tilesets/*.png? Can't even start the game :(
Please read the previous posts, you need to extract the game using japanese name encoding.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Im seeing tons of NTR for these couple of days in F95zone. Not that im complained, its heaven for NTR lover. Major props for those who translated the games. You fellas are the real Gods
this could also be that people now think that everything below needs the ntr tag, so a lot of games get the ntr tag for just one single scene of:
1. mom and dad have sex, since the game could have incest included and mom could be a love interest
2. sister and boyfriend, same reason
3. a female friend have sex with his boyfriend
4. mc's girlfriend has an ex boyfriend
5. a random woman have sex with someone other than mc

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
"However, due to the escalating sexual harassment of the men, Natsumi's mind and body may fall..."

You mean will fall :KEK:

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1908875

Overview:
Natsumi, a gal married woman, decides to go on a trip with her husband and a boy who lives next door.
However, the ship is wrecked, and she drifts to an uninhabited island with several men.
Natsumi lives on the island and stays strong surviving despite the harsh environment.
However, due to the escalating sexual harassment of the men, Natsumi's mind and body may fall...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-05
Release Date: 2022-05-01
Developer: nekonohoshi -
Translator: Agnaricson
Censored: No (Patch)
Version: English 1.03
Language: English (Fan Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Uncensor Patch: - - PIXELDRAIN - - -

View attachment 1908888 View attachment 1908889 View attachment 1908884 View attachment 1908885 View attachment 1908878 View attachment 1908880 View attachment 1908881 View attachment 1908883
Can anyone recommend me more game similar to this? Gal, ntr, harem and stuff

May 5, 2022
Is this game safe to download (like no viruses or anything) ? I used to use my old laptop for games I got from here but that laptop now can’t work (normally it has to be factory reset every couple months due to for some reason it having a problem on startup) and I am thinking of using my Victus laptop for it but I was worried about viruses.
Usually yes, I mean, normally the downloads avaible on this plataform are safe, however I strongly recommend to you download some anti virus which search for threats on your downloads files, like Avast.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
if anyone kind enough to repack this cant really extract this correctly i even when on to install the japanese language pack on my windows 10 pc, and change locale on system settings to japan/japanese

i've used both winrar and bandizip with japanese extraction both doesnt work

1658231567171.png 1658231578131.png

1658231601457.png

1658231610619.png

1658231621266.png

1658231651362.png

1658231666362.png

system can read japanese text from the .txt file no problem

1658231698869.png

Last edited:

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
if anyone kind enough to repack this cant really extract this correctly i even when on to install the japanese language pack on my windows 10 pc, and change locale on system settings to japan/japanese

i've used both winrar and bandizip with japanese extraction both doesnt work

View attachment 1933789 View attachment 1933790

View attachment 1933791

View attachment 1933792

View attachment 1933793

View attachment 1933794

View attachment 1933795

system can read japanese text from the .txt file no problem

View attachment 1933796
Try downloading from a different uploading service than Mega

Reactions: Dr. H. Fapalot

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
Please read the previous posts, you need to extract the game using japanese name encoding.

Please have proper instructions detailing extra steps in the instructions tab (directed at whoever is responsible for handing that, that is - dunno if that's you or not).

Kinda weird to have to filter through various thread pages and posts and links to find out how to get a program to run, especially when there's a dedicated instructions area. As you can probably imagine it's pretty frustrating to hunt out instructions only to run into technical problems.

ANYWAY, i found and followed the winzip name encoding instructions, and ran the game with (and without) locale emulator and... it doesn't work. Nothing at all happens when trying to run the exe, no errors or crashes. it's just dead. Same story when DLING from Mega, gofile, sendfile.

EDIT: found that my locale emulator was a version behind and updated it. No help.

Last edited:
Reactions: sky2024

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Please have proper instructions detailing extra steps in the instructions tab (directed at whoever is responsible for handing that, that is - dunno if that's you or not).

Kinda weird to have to filter through various thread pages and posts and links to find out how to get a program to run, especially when there's a dedicated instructions area. As you can probably imagine it's pretty frustrating to hunt out instructions only to run into technical problems.

ANYWAY, i found and followed the winzip name encoding instructions, and ran the game with (and without) locale emulator and... it doesn't work. Nothing at all happens when trying to run the exe, no errors or crashes. it's just dead. Same story when DLING from Mega, gofile, sendfile.

EDIT: found that my locale emulator was a version behind and updated it. No help.
Why would we need extra instructions when 90 percent of those who try it manage to get it to work? Do some research before you complain, the world doesn't revolve around you.

If the MEGA-link doesn't work, try a different uploading service.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Pixeldrain download version needs to revised, its totally bugged, it loads up but when trying any options it total load failure because there either png failure 2x.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes