• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
menubackground.jpg

Overview:
You get lost in cave while exploring and you have to escape it.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-14
Release Date: 2022-10-14
Developer: Skyprn
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Length: 5 min/15 to 25 with all achievements.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
windows security says it's a VIRUS
Hmn... Thats very strange. I am using Windows 11 with latest Windows Defender updates and did unpack the file archive with full windows defender scan, also using in parallel a compatible AV software. And it hasn't found any damn malicious thing. Oh and btw i have scanned it also on virustotal.com :
1665771538242.png
File hash: d368f848e26a2dac88372649a3f2d3388a197ed48e8b21cd8a66649d5a8f3d7d

Reactions: mwtheone

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
For me the game doesn't even launch
There's the small intro and then nothing until the game cease to answer and shut down
Game got some D3D12 file folder and also some NVidia .dll's so i suppose and guess it would like to run on graphics card supporting Directx12 and NVidia? And Physx? Hmn... Will check this out on second machine with intel HD only - and let you know. Than edit this post.

EDIT: Disregard all above - it runs even on a machine from past ages! (i5-6200U / Intel HD 520) :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
What in the fuck... Why is this in Unreal Engine?! I mean, I know they hand out the dev kit like candy, but this is not something that requires such a runtime heavy engine to display static images and text. This could've been made in Game Maker or Godot or Ren'py or Construct or LOVE2D or PyGame or... Anything other than the resource hungriest publicly available engine out there. As evidenced by what Syokusyu said where without a frame limiter the game's setting their GPU on fire, this game is running at like 1/1,000,000th of the engine's capacity.