1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It won't get updated till someone posts the file. Also clicking the chant of dead -cul-de-sac -final version link directs you to a v0.30 patreon download and the thread version is at v0.95. Looks like there is a lot of versions on .

Assser

Sep 21, 2017

- Added 3 new scenes.
- Added 3 new maps.
- Added new scenes explaining more about the main story of the game (Cul-de-Sac).
- Added new scenes explaining more about the main story of the game (The Chant of Dead).
- Added new options and items to interchange with.
- Fixed mirror problem (before it couldn't tell you if you lost your virginity or not (Isabella)).
- Added more options for players to find items with which they can defend themselves from walkers.
- Reduced the difficulty level (some players complained about the difficulty when fighting zombies) now there are fewer enemies.
- Explained! why players can not leave the village (although this was implied in the final scenes of the game, now investigating a little will have the possibility to find out why).
- Explained, why the defenses of the village succumbed so quickly to the army of walkers if it is known that there was magical protection that prevented the walkers to break through the walls of the village.
- Improved the character selection system (now it is more intuitive and there is no need to use the keyboard).
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
The Chant of Dead -Cul-de-sac. Final Version 1.1 B

- Added 3 new scenes.
- Added 3 new maps.
- Added new scenes explaining more about the main story of the game (Cul-de-Sac).
- Added new scenes explaining more about the main story of the game (The Chant of Dead).
- Added new options and items to interchange with.
- Fixed mirror problem (before it couldn't tell you if you lost your virginity or not (Isabella)).
- Added more options for players to find items with which they can defend themselves from walkers.
- Reduced the difficulty level (some players complained about the difficulty when fighting zombies) now there are fewer enemies.
- Explained! why players can not leave the village (although this was implied in the final scenes of the game, now investigating a little will have the possibility to find out why).
- Explained, why the defenses of the village succumbed so quickly to the army of walkers if it is known that there was magical protection that prevented the walkers to break through the walls of the village.
- Improved the character selection system (now it is more intuitive and there is no need to use the keyboard).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

Reactions: ScarCP

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, I think that my save is bugged, because I go to the room, check the wardrobe ou whatever that is, then it gives me the message that it needs a key, so I go to the other room, get the key, but when I get back to the wardrobe room, and click the wardrobe nothing happens, and I can't get out of the mansion, so I get stuck in it...
Anybody knows what I might be doing wrong?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote