1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1109970_Main.png

Overview:
Chant of the Dead and Chant of the Dead Cul-de-Sac are two different games from the same Dev
(parallel stories in the same era/enviroment)

3 People 2 girls and a boy trapped in a house during a zombie holocaust, must find a way to survive and if they can, to escape.
A game in which you can choose between 3 characters to play, each with a different story and different choices to make. If you are the boy you can choose between completing the main story or falling in love with one or both of the girls, if you play with one of the girls choose between completing the story seduce your partner, or something else.
Multiple choices where you must decide to keep your character intact or let him corrupt and give in to pleasure and desire. Mind control, character transformation, fetishism, degradation, and much more depending on the choices you make.
An RPG game with multiple endings and choices to make, that will take you to different endings.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-09
Release Date: 2021-04-09
Developer: FariseoStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1B
Language: English
Other Games: The Chant of Dead
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1109971__E9YwN.png 1109972_1nLCtk.png 1109974_gJTTeY.png 1109975_KOXlm9.png 1109977_N2vqFp.png 1109979_RK1B4.png 1109982_WfRGNE.png Common The Chant of Dead.png Liberal The Chant of Dead.png final Isabella beast 2.png IncubusJohanne2.png Isabella and Mikaelo01.png Isabella and Mikaelo6.png IsabellaAndJohanne3.png JohanneZB2.png Micaelo and johanne bed2.png 1109976_KvygVs.png

Last edited by a moderator:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Honestly im getting a little tired of all these zombie holocaust games with no biting, no transformation, no corruption...

Without any of that, is it really a zombie game? Might as well just have a background painting of zombies...

I want to see people getting bitten by zombies, raped by zombies, turned into zombies and fucking their former friends, turning them into zombies...

Not a dating sim that happens to take place while there are zombies outside...

Jul 12, 2020
I played this game months ago and couldnt find any way to progress. I was stuck with walker dream sequences for the girls and the mirror jumpscare for the guy . If anyone knows how to proceed from here. Do share

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
What is it with this author and loving awful screen filters that make everything a pain in the ass to see? For his design of games, which are generally the "guess where I chose for you to go with minimal instructions and based on poorly identified visual clues", you would think that making it harder to see his awful fucking hints is not the way to go.

Not worth playing further.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
This is what I know so far so add on.

Go to the left side and go to the house next too the Bar. Pick up the fish and green "Corn?"
Go back to the house
Go to kitchen and cook
When you wake up it tells you to go the black smith and get a weapon and armor. All I could find is a sword and that's where am suck so add on.

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
Same here not sure what to do after blacksmith Never mind found it, inside the house next to the stairs theres papers on the wall telling you to go get lamps from general store.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
To mirror the complaints of others this game can be frustratingly obtuse at times, after the event where you have a day off and can't leave the house I was stuck for several days in a loop.

For others who were struggling with this I randomly broke the loop and got a task to go fetch wood after trying various tasks round the house and checking the task list afterwards so something must have triggered it.

Hope it is of use to someone.

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
Quest wont finish after getting the wood, I pick up 2 and 1 just dehighlights so I'm sure what I'm missing.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
WALKTHOUGH? because i dont know what to do
Having played several times, I consider myself an expert on this particular game.
I will now guide you through everything I have learned so far.
Please take out a #2 pencil and write everything clearly and accurately:
Exit the house
Run around and try locked doors until you die.
Load a save from before you left the house.
Run out and try doors until you die again.
Repeat this process until you quit.
Come back here and write guides to help other players.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote