• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

podbad556

Mar 11, 2020
i have solution

You can see the card game in the third pictures of the game in the initial post. To find it you go tothe campfire in the middle of the village AFTER WORK and HAVE at least one bottle of wine in your items. I have no idea whether it triggers randomly or if there are more requirements. I am not sure if I had her drunk at the start or not. She will offer to share the wine with the soldiers at the campfire and then she can accept to play. I made her lose and liked what I found, but I would have loved to repeat that, go further and to check what hapens if she wins, but I can't seem to trigger that event anymore.

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
i have solution

You can see the card game in the third pictures of the game in the initial post. To find it you go tothe campfire in the middle of the village AFTER WORK and HAVE at least one bottle of wine in your items. I have no idea whether it triggers randomly or if there are more requirements. I am not sure if I had her drunk at the start or not. She will offer to share the wine with the soldiers at the campfire and then she can accept to play. I made her lose and liked what I found, but I would have loved to repeat that, go further and to check what hapens if she wins, but I can't seem to trigger that event anymore.
I was able to trigger it more than 1 time. (separate nights obviously)
Where is Joshinko

Mr.Teto

Apr 9, 2018
I am in level 7 and every time i go to join to the army she's say not ready how i can join to army ?

please help

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah
Hey, can you tell me the differences between the 0.96 version and this 0.97 version you have posted.
And also, I didn't find this on any other website, so are you sure it's a 'real' version?
Thanks
Yeah I am sure that it is real version, because I downloaded it from his patreon. But I am kinda inexperienced pirate and forgot to download the changelog before stoping pledging. In my opinion there were no real differences, (as usual). Only patches and new scene with Holly in Brothel (but I was not able to find it :). But in fact it is the same story for this game.

Mar 31, 2020
Hey henrymorgan, I seem to find the new scenes with hollie in brothel, but the scenes repeat themselves again and again not allowing me to move, with the same scenes and dialogues. So I wanted to ask if you could find if it's a bug or end of this version.
Thanks

Mar 31, 2020
Where is Goshinko even at?
Go to the bar. At extreme left near the counter there will be a guy. Talk to him, he will ask for 10 gold or a blowjob. Then exit the bar and talk to the man near the fireplace at the center of the camp (only daytime). He is goshinko
There will be 2 men at the near the fire, a old man to the right and goshinko
Hope it helps

Mar 31, 2020
How can I get (I think it's the bartender outfit) the bartender outfit
If you are asking for the black dress, just drink wine 3 times in the camp.
If you want the waitor outfit (idk what it's called but it's black and transparent) go buy exotic clothes from item shop and visit the main inn (at the bottom of camp).
Hope it helps

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Go to the bar. At extreme left near the counter there will be a guy. Talk to him, he will ask for 10 gold or a blowjob. Then exit the bar and talk to the man near the fireplace at the center of the camp (only daytime). He is goshinko
There will be 2 men at the near the fire, a old man to the right and goshinko
Hope it helps
I didn't find him

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes