RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
1.4.8 B Patreon Version.
- Added 15 new pics.
- Added 6 new scenes.
- Added New scene (request for a patreon).
- Added 8 New erotic scenes between the main character and secondary characters.
- Added New scenes in the event (Preg scene in the suburbs)
- Fixed some minor bugs in the pregnancy system.
- Fixed other random bugs.
1.5, please

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.5, please
1.5 Patreon Version.
- Added 12 new pics.
- Added 2 new scenes.
- Added New Map (Main character's house).
- Added New scenes between the protagonist and the old man in the suburbs (if she already lives with the old man).
- Added New Item (updated crystal ball).
- Added New game engineering (improvements in graphics, game engineering, and options menu)
- Added 8 New erotic scenes between the main character and secondary characters.
- Added new status menu.
- Added new professions menu.
- Added new cheats menu (Tips: the crystal ball can help).
- Added 4 new professions.
- Added new addiction system (now you can see the level of addiction to different drinks or situations).
- Added new corruption system (linked to the addiction system (see status menu)).
- Improved the cheat system (you must enable the cheat menu to be able to access it. Tip: the beginning of the game will give you the key).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Tips: to enable the new map and the new profession, the anger balloon will give you the key, a good flashlight is not a bad idea, the caverns are dangerous.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
1.5 Patreon Version.
- Added 12 new pics.
- Added 2 new scenes.
- Added New Map (Main character's house).
- Added New scenes between the protagonist and the old man in the suburbs (if she already lives with the old man).
- Added New Item (updated crystal ball).
- Added New game engineering (improvements in graphics, game engineering, and options menu)
- Added new status menu.
- Added new professions menu.
- Added new cheats menu (Tips: the crystal ball can help).
- Added 4 new professions.
- Added new addiction system (now you can see the level of addiction to different drinks or situations).
- Added new corruption system (linked to the addiction system (see status menu)).
- Improved the cheat system (you must enable the cheat menu to be able to access it. Tip: the beginning of the game will give you the key).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Tips: to enable the new map and the new profession, the anger balloon will give you the key, a good flashlight is not a bad idea, the caverns are dangerous.
We need The new version

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I had played this long ago but I could not figure out how work around the insanely fast "zombies" (whatever they are called). Are they still insanely fast and if so how on earth do you survive outside the camp?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I had played this long ago but I could not figure out how work around the insanely fast "zombies" (whatever they are called). Are they still insanely fast and if so how on earth do you survive outside the camp?
Cant, you activate the "always dash' setting in the options? It is usually off as default

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I'm blocked; Holly crashed her head on the wall... but not ressurected. So, I'm blocked in the orc cave, there is no exit. ANy advice ?

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
1.4.8 B patreon version, the one available here.
I used a save from the 1.3 version to continue my game and not restart gain.
I recommend that you start over. Or you should complete the dungeon quest in version 1.3.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Easiest way is to fight is to run back when they appear then move towards them using the A key.
In the city wait at the entry and they will come to you line up and wait to be slaughtered. Move forward and always move back to a position they can't get beside you or behind you and again they will line up in front of you.

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Wow, I haven't played a game in awhile that you can die right off the bat. Unfortunately, I pressed one wrong key, and the game froze :(

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
With the new update, I started the game from the beginning, after the death of the boyfriend at the camp, an "invisible" character took the leadership of the party, this makes the gameplay very strange, since I have to use Pao to guide me.
Does anybody know how to solve this ?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I saw somewhere the game is super buggy is that still the case or could I play with very rare problems?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes