RPGM Completed The Chimera's Heart [Final] [Sirotatedou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
I'm usually not too bothered by mtl, but man, I couldn't even make it a couple of minutes in. It's too annoying for my brain to spend energy translating this grade A poetry. Probably because the formatting is atrocious.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I've found the issue and fixed some of it, but will need time fix all of the scripts.

The problem. The plug-in commands for the videos only recognizes Japanese. The fix. I now need to switch all of the video commands from English to Japanese. I've got both versions of the game, so I'll post when it's complete. This will not hurt the translation.
thank you dude, initially i tought that the problem was only mine but i read a lot of comments about it.
i'm happy to know that someone is trying to fix it

Reactions: Canade

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
someone should pin a comment in first page that explain the problem to let people know about it and that is someone who is trying to fix the problem

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
i've never seen such horrific game with mtl and broken sex scene like this. the translation is broke the animation scene apparently.

ankokuk

Aug 23, 2017
I fix the problem but i can't post any link because it's against rules (i haven't post three times). Can someone tell me if it's true or not? Sorry if i have bad english.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
C_H_Fix_0.2_Final rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
Extract into a folder >> Put the www folder into the game folder >> Let it override >> All fixed.

Note
The dialog is only formatted to fit the text boxes. None of the MTL has been edited.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
C_H_Fix rar

Mega

2/26/2021
- Switched all of the necessary plugins in the game from English to Japanese. The videos should be working now.

Installation
Extract into a folder >> Put the www folder into the game folder >> Let it override >> All fixed.
That's awesome ! thank you again canade good work !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canade

Thanks for the fix it worked great. I reported your post to get the fix added either to the OP or added to the actual file.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canade

They updated the OP with your video fix so hopefully most will see it and download it when they download the actual file.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canade

Your welcome. If you ever need something added to the OP or see something that needs to be added to the OP just report your/their post and state why it needs to be added to the OP and a moderator/admin/uploader will add it to the OP.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade

Your welcome. If you ever need something added to the OP or see something that needs to be added to the OP just report your/their post and state why it needs to be added to the OP and a moderator/admin/uploader will add it to the OP.
Got it (y). I'll be sure to do that if there's ever a need.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
C_H_fix.1 rar >> Update

2/26/2021
-Formatted all H-scene dialog. It should now fit the dialog box.
-Isuzu header fix. Isuzu shows now instead of Good morning Senpai.

Will look at the other dialog soon. No actual dialog editing, just formatting. If someone wants to edit the dialog, go for it (y).

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
Heads up on the actual formatting of the dialogue box: If you run the exe in Japanese (I.E. get a Locale Emulator and use it on the game), that'll fix up the formatting. While the text IS translated (even with an MTL), apparently it doesn't transfer over well into anything besides Japanese code, screwing up the formatting and (at least by my assumption) bits of the translation. Running it in Japanese keeps the translation and actually formats it into an actually readable form.

Elric0-

Jan 19, 2020
Excellent game: The H scenes aren't worth much, but the horror storyline and the relationship with the characters are really deep. It made me happy to play it, I was touched, and I will remember this game, well done to the developers. :)

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Almost done with everything, well not almost but getting close. The final version will be done today >> Dialog formatting.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes