EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tca-banner.jpg

Overview:
A story of a group of time-traveling, inter-dimensional demons who shape the course of human history by their unseen hands.
Follow them from their intergalactic stronghold (stolen from the humans and flung into the far reaches of space) to the land of the humans where they create havoc for their own benefit and enjoyment.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-25
Release Date: 2023-09-25
Developer: stuffnstuff0 - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

010.jpg 072.jpg 105.jpg x0010.jpg x0028.jpg ch0102.jpg ch01046.jpg ch01073.jpg ch01098.jpg ch02_0053.jpg ch02_00140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Chosen Acolyte [v1.0] [stuffnstuff0] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 723 MB / 212 MB - TheChosenAcolyte-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 708 MB / 197 MB - TheChosenAcolyte-1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~29,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Gofile - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
stuffnstuff0 you should change the prefix from [UPDATE] to [REQ] as the former one is for games that already have a thread and just got updated whereas the latter is for games that don't have a thread yet.
Hi, thanks for the advice. Following the "How to post" thread it says to tag it as an "update" even if it isn't on the site yet, so now I am not sure which.

And if you haven't already you should report your post as "Game update" and ask for the thread to be moved to the games section.
I have done this and am patiently waiting, I know it's a weekend. :)

Thanks for the share and good luck with your game!
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Reactions: "CJ"

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy sh*t:eek::eek: Interdimension demon Maria!!!! I guess this will fill the void of waiting for the 'real' Maria set to be released on the 23rd September :p. Added to the 'watchlist' not sure when I can play, got so many backlogs since mid-June :ROFLMAO:. Good luck because it seems this game setting is very niche.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Who are you referring to? :unsure:

Once we leave 'the chamber' it will probably become more approachable for players. Thanks for playing and for the feedback. :)
The 'punished' girl (with starry symbol on her forehead) is the same character model in another game, whose name was Maria :p also you imagined it to be Maria Ozawa:ROFLMAO: even if they don't share any similar physical feature.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stuffnstuff0

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I like demon/church games... obviously.
Good luck with your new venture.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Assuming it's not a trade secret, what program did you use for the 3d art? It looks good.