• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
My games are short if you do not like to read.
honestly what took me most of the time while playing is waiting to see if the animation were finished :/
there wasn't much to read :/ so it was frustrating as it didn't take me long to reach the end of content -_-

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
honestly what took me most of the time while playing is waiting to see if the animation were finished :/
there wasn't much to read :/ so it was frustrating as it didn't take me long to reach the end of content -_-
There's no way you read all that in 2 minutes, just stop. :rolleyes:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
There's no way you read all that in 2 minutes, just stop. :rolleyes:
you took "couple of minutes " a bit too literaly and it make the conversation sound strange, if i were to give a time to reach the end of content i'd say less than 30min (far less) and more than 15min (probably), that's why i say it's frustrating, version is called "chapter 2", i was thinking there would be more playing time included :/

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
you took "couple of minutes " a bit too literaly and it make the conversation sound strange, if i were to give a time to reach the end of content i'd say less than 30min (far less) and more than 15min (probably), that's why i say it's frustrating, version is called "chapter 2", i was thinking there would be more playing time included :/
When other people read your exaggerated comment it gives a wrong impression, I have to challenge such ridiculous statements. Maybe don't say it if you don't mean it.

Reactions: Imisx

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
When other people read your exaggerated comment it gives a wrong impression, I have to challenge such ridiculous statements. Maybe don't say it if you don't mean it.
i'm pretty sure i didn't kill anyone in your family so i don't think there's any reason to see my rant about the lack of content a reason to make me your archnemesis you must defeat (that's something ridiculous as you say ^^)
and if you can't understand a comon figure of speach many people use you get another thing that's ridiculous, who think "a couple minutes" actualy mean 2 minutes ?
and again you want to fight injustice done to your game and prevent wrong impression you get another ridiculous thing, it took me FAR LESS than 30min to complete the version called CHAPTER 2 and it took me some time because i though the "choice" we got had more effect than just skiping a scene
and i mean it, you are ridiculous in your reaction to a casual rant, and the duration of playable content in your chapter 2 version is ridiculous

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Good attempt/effort but unfortunately Chapter 2 contents are just too short, it ended just over 10 minutes on Auto play at comfortable speed. Story-wise, it doesn't excite me personally that much as far as the current contents are concerned. I feel like it is still part of the "introduction" phase of the story, Maribella now promoted to Mistress level and this is the beginning of her story, how she carries herself as a Mistress ( considering her fascination with humans which was her original downfall ).

At the current rate, it might probably take another year before the story picks up and gets really interesting/exciting, I don't know.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 211 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38