4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Sissification, M2F, or both.
I really wonder if there's really such a market for that shit or if it's mostly devs fulfilling their personal fantasies.
lol dont understand why the comptempt are criticised as people have freedom to like way they like,if a constructive critique about the mecanics or the playability or the quality of renders perfect, but about the comptent? it is not a right atitude, why dont wrigting on games who have themes you like?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
It is possible on the game avoid ful transformation, I mean male on female?
if not please someone can tell me about games where the MC remains male even feminised?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
lol dont understand why the comptempt are criticised as people have freedom to like way they like,if a constructive critique about the mecanics or the playability or the quality of renders perfect, but about the comptent? it is not a right atitude, why dont wrigting on games who have themes you like?
The fuck are you on about?

I didn't even post any critique. I merely wondered if all those html sissification/transformation games are created because it pays well or because the authors are into that.

Reactions: Agent Abide

kaneeden

May 10, 2019

I didn't even post any critique. I merely wondered if all those html sissification/transformation games are created because it pays well or because the authors are into that.
Answer: the dev takes no money. he has no patreon. not even a buy me a coffee link. i asked for it because i have seen people wanting to contribute but so far that´s not possible. So no, it´s not about money. unbelievable isn´t it

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Answer: the dev takes no money. he has no patreon. not even a buy me a coffee link. i asked for it because i have seen people wanting to contribute but so far that´s not possible. So no, it´s not about money. unbelievable isn´t it
Not exactly unbelievable, just missing the usual link.
There used to be a ton of these games made with RAGS, long before Patreon was a thing. I guess they all switched over to HTML (or rather Twine/Sugarcube). Can't blame em considering how utterly terrible RAGS is.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017

eheh ok sorry them have misenderstood you

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
@keneeden

Any relation to the following game as the story seems to be almost the exact same ? like no issue if your copy catting but if so please at least finish it because this one died which was a shame because it's not half bad.

The Gold Rush

Reactions: WasteAway

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
@keneeden

Any relation to the following game as the story seems to be almost the exact same ? like no issue if your copy catting but if so please at least finish it because this one died which was a shame because it's not half bad.

The Gold Rush
i´m only the uploader as the dev isn´t interested in beeing on ten different pir..advertising forums in his spare time so i can´t promise that he will finish it but personally i think he will.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can´t tell you how much is taken from gold rush, heared that argument before but i could never grip my head around RAGS games. The engine is like levorotatory lactic acid to me.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
@keneeden

The Gold Rush
It starts off the same but the split is almost immediate with this one focusing on robots/a corporation/and fitness. There honestly seems like there may be some branches as well though they aren't written yet. I mostly like this game though it does seem to be making the same mistakes that a lot of these other AIF titles do like too many clothes in the shops that don't do anything and live linking. Never live link!
Honestly, The Gold Rush lost me when it went off the rails at the end with the bimbofication thing and the lack of any branches. It was fine for smut though. Hopefully this one gets fleshed out and finished. Someone else was also remaking a Gold Rush clone - but apparently the author doesn't like to be compared to this game.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
GREAT Game So far!! Looking forward to Next Update!

I am Really Enjoying it! I have Reached EoC; Day 11; MC receives "Doll Suit".
(Still 'kinda' playing. working & Exercising) Day 16
- DEV should consider adding Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night, or some variation.
(It is kinda hard to 'figure out' when to go to bed/sleep)
- Dev should 'throw in' some MORE cleaning tasks,... I mean THAT is the reason MC is there,...
(ever since MC discovered "secret room", his cleaning duties have been neglected)

Is There Anymore "unspoken" progress for MC in this Content?
- More breast growth? body changes? sexual activity?
Or Is it Just work (earning money) & Exercising (Improving fitness)??

Cannot wait for the Update for when the "Ridge Family" returns Home. LOL!!
("Lucy! You have Some Explaining to do!" *in mock 'Ricky' voice* )
Or is The Game going to be "FINISHED" when the Family comes Home??

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Author/developer has stated this is based on Gold Rush (which is fair enough as I'm fairly sure it was abandoned ages ago).
It's linear so far. Author releases fairly regular updates and, when necessary, bugfixes. Writing is fine, images fit perfectly well. Hope it continues.

The tag list includes [anal sex] which I suspect is likely to occur but I'm fairly sure doesn't yet ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It starts off the same but the split is almost immediate with this one focusing on robots/a corporation/and fitness. There honestly seems like there may be some branches as well though they aren't written yet. I mostly like this game though it does seem to be making the same mistakes that a lot of these other AIF titles do like too many clothes in the shops that don't do anything and live linking. Never live link!
Honestly, The Gold Rush lost me when it went off the rails at the end with the bimbofication thing and the lack of any branches. It was fine for smut though. Hopefully this one gets fleshed out and finished. Someone else was also remaking a Gold Rush clone - but apparently the author doesn't like to be compared to this game.
Yes! I kinda agree.
I like a clothing/shopping variety, but Not spending All MC's $$ filling closet w/ clothes MC will Never Wear.
- I don't Want to spend Hours getting dressed, or constantly changing clothes.
(especially at beginning of Games - fighting between Boy clothes & 'Gurly' outfits)

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
- Dev should 'throw in' some MORE cleaning tasks,... I mean THAT is the reason MC is there,...
(ever since MC discovered "secret room", his cleaning duties have been neglected)

jeomanR has announced that there are going to be more duties around the house like gardening in the next update.
But..as mentioned in the spoiler above..

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelscott50

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
As mentioned it is quite similar to Goldrush, which was great, has sadly been abandoned, but still good for a few hours of playing.

Here the access to the room is much quicker and easier, in Goldrush that was the big adventure, and then after finally opening the room it just stopped.

But I am quite curious how this one here works out. So far it is a bit short.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
jeomanR has announced that there are going to be more duties around the house like gardening in the next update.
But..as mentioned in the spoiler above..
I wouldn't really describe it as "Housekeeper" as much as "Housesitter";
- MC has 'preteen' boobs. Not developed yet; sore & tender.
working/worked Logistics & 'Drone job'; I have use of the 'self-driving' car.
MC has received "Doll suit" but cannot wear it (too fat; LOL).
I don't see the problem doing 'gardening' as female; No neighbors.
But I don't THAT is necessary; She can continue doing "indoor" chores.

I am curious. According to news article Marissa & daughter died in the plane crash??
(I had misread it. I thought that Only the daughter was on the plane), Marissa died of cancer.

It could be better for MC to get a phone call saying;
- "Slight change of plan, we decided we will be staying in Europe permanently.
You will be welcome to stay for the summer, as agreed; and you will Still be getting paid;
but then We will be putting the House up for Sale."
- Or a News Report on T.V. stating that the "Range" Family was tragically killed while on vacation.
"The parents were found dead; the daughter is missing. Foul play is suspected."
(Maybe Stacy Range could return Home some point)

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Are there ANY games where the sissification happens to people other than the MC?
As Awolf says
Friends of Mine (you can sissify your best friend, and sissifying yourself is optional)
Perverted Education (no choice about you being a sissy, but your best friend, if male, can help you along as a sissy himself)
My Destiny (you will become a sissy, but you can also sissify Liam)

All three are HTML.
There are also..
The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment (MC gets an unknown girlfriend who wants to turn MC into a female Slave but of cause you can try to hold back to a path of keeping your dick and be a sissy too. You will come across people who you can turn sissy too, since the game offers a dominate path)

The Company (You are a chemist working for a company making meds and you live with your mother and sister(who you can corrupt), you can make meds that can mind control and change parts of your body(increase/decrease boobs, penis, hair length), you can be dominant and make others your slave or be submissive. There is a metre to show you being more male or female(you can stay sissy, if you can control your choices), there is currently only 1 male who you can turn sissy or full female)

The Good Son (Your father have gotten into a huge debt with some bad mobs, so your family needs to return their money every week but its not easy as each week the amount to return increases and the waiter job you do is not enough to cover, so you turn to your female supervisor for help...and she recommends you to be a waitress. You get to recruit sissies to the bar you work.)

Unfinished Business (You are a ghost in the house as you corrupt 1 female and 1 male)

There are actually many more titles, if its troublesome to find them on F95 you can also try TFGames and click the sissy tag to get a big list of games with sissy tag but not all are nice like the titles above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Staimh

jonnnney

Jun 26, 2018
Are there ANY games where the sissification happens to people other than the MC?
Sissymaker obviously :)
College Daze lets you transform a boy into a girl.

I do see your point though. At least 90% of the sissification tags are for games where the MC changes.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes