4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As Awolf says

There are also..
The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment (MC gets an unknown girlfriend who wants to turn MC into a female Slave but of cause you can try to hold back to a path of keeping your dick and be a sissy too. You will come across people who you can turn sissy too, since the game offers a dominate path)

The Good Son (Your father have gotten into a huge debt with some bad mobs, so your family needs to return their money every week but its not easy as each week the amount to return increases and the waiter job you do is not enough to cover, so you turn to your female supervisor for help...and she recommends you to be a waitress. You get to recruit sissies to the bar you work.)
I didn't include these because in both games the NPCs you can manipulate are already sissies. In TSGE you help train one to be a better sissy (if you're playing as a dominant sissy who's become a mistress), and in TGS you train them as waitresses. In neither game do you "sissify" someone who isn't already a sissy.

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
FYI theirs not much in the game yet so you might want to wait a bit especially if your looking for sex.
Also they left out the link for the

Shanu

Jul 17, 2017
It just ...just might be a worthy succesor to The Ewardrobe game .

Shame that project was abandoned . It was shaping up to be the most interesting HTML ame . If the autor wants ,they can take a look at it and see what worked .

One of the best part was the slow burn ,and at each stage the MC ad to interact with other people and see their reaction and feel his own .

It truly felt like a real life simulator instead of Just another game .

Hope the OP succeeds in his vision and this becomes a jewel in the HTML genre.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
[/USERNAME]yeomanR[/USERNAME] if you could improve your english, that would be extremely fantastic!
[/USERNAME]yeomanR[/USERNAME] would you mind telling me when you will update this game and release the next release?
[/USERNAME]yeomanR[/USERNAME] would you mind telling me when you will update this game and release the next release?

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Just feel moved to say that in my opinion the English in this game is far better than in many others.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Only thing that is not good is the fact that you do not know when you reached end of content. Maybe flag tacks that reach the end of update?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
In this game, do you get sissified or do you sissify others?
Main path: MC co-operates in own sissification to attempt to stake a claim to a fortune.
Although game not actually completed quite far enough developer would have to throw in a fairly unbelievable plot twist for a different outcome.

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Great game. I love that you sissify yourself and don't get sissified. Obviously it feels less forced and you still kinda stay on top of your game/scam.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I am getting "The Gold Rush" vibes.. a QSP game that honestly was god damn awesome, shame it didnt finish :(.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The Gold Rush was on RAGS, not QSP. But yes, shame it didn't finish.
Oh yeah on RAGS my mistake, thanks.

And yeah... its a shame it was great, i hope this one finishes tho. Not many games give me "The Gold Rush" vibes and these few that did are really good.

I replayed "The Gold Rush" after i finished playing this and man... do i feel a big regret that its not finished....

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Information taken from

Version 0.7.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes