4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Is sissification and transformation avoidable?
Sissification avoidable - No -
the object of the game is to convince a super computer you are feminine to claim an inheritance

Last edited:

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Can't seem to watch a movie on May 5th.

It says in tasks "A movie would be nice right now"

There's nothing I can do to trigger a movie link in cinema. Changing clothes into any combination hasn't seemed to work. Also don't see a theater option in town either.

Any ideas?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Can't seem to watch a movie on May 5th.

It says in tasks "A movie would be nice right now"

There's nothing I can do to trigger a movie link in cinema. Changing clothes into any combination hasn't seemed to work. Also don't see a theater option in town either.

Any ideas?
Day 5
Day five is the day I bought and used the gaff, accepted the health process in the pod, accepted the voice modification via a drink which made me sleep so I woke up in the pod on Day 6 - So no cinema;
Did you refuse the pod health process and/or the pod voice process ?

Remoutchobro

Nov 11, 2018
That's a different subject. That's requesting more in number and more detailed tags.

We're talking about a person that enters the page, sees the tag "sissification" and then blatantly complains that it's a game that contains sissification. He never wondered if you'll have a sausage or a donut. It's like entering a football club fans pub and then complaining to the fans for how much football and their team sucks. XD
Games usually have some player agency and so some choices. Very often even. Plenty of times some of the content described in the tags are optional and you could go through the whole game without it. For instance in Hornstown you can play as a sissy, but you can also play as a dominant man. While I agree that complaining about it was stupid on his part, it's not that unusual for people to ignore a tag or two when checking a game because they're not sure whether it's optional or not. Personally I do it all the time.

Jan 30, 2021
Are there ANY games where the sissification happens to people other than the MC?

there is quite a few

Pact with a Witch by jonnymelabo
and/or
by Dedegaru2

theres also tiny bit of it in The Whore of Babylon by Kitty and the Lord
(you need to go for the good nun to unlock it i think or at least lay low on power until
you manage to ***spoilers spoilers****
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
***spoilers spoilers****)

sorry i cant name more rn i tend to avoid these games . ( well except for twob )

Jan 30, 2021
you need to go get shoes in the car so you have to be dressed in fem (so car thinks you fem)

if its code issue i dont know what to tell you because i havent experinced it

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm... maybe i missed some clickable line while in the car....dont remember anything shoes related when there...
nope...i can only dismiss it...it doesnot recognize me
heh...removing socks helped... ffs...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Pink Royce

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
Any news on an update maybe?
There was a bugfix update released back on March 23, 2021. Here is the download link: Whoops, looks like it was already posted here but the thread title wasn't updated. Sorry about that! :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is the last from the TFGS thread showing what the dev is working on:
yeomanR said:
Hi All,

An update from development in Claim-land...

The profile image for MC when getting custom hair styles has been refined a bit.
1-More natural shading of forehead
2-Higher fidelity of key facial details like eyes, mouth and nose to mc-20 image.
3-Improved definition of neckline

Preview below. Happy to add other hair styles if folks refer me to high quality PNG hair style images which use transparency.

First day events on MarisTech Internship are wired up, which is a longer set of passages. Starting on second day, which will introduces an optional set of experiences and some new acquaintances.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
appropriate workplace outfit? ffs how many combinations there? stuck here, fix this
Not 100% sure of the question but ...
When in the shops in the mall all the clothes the MC can buy have small icons
So those with a small icon of a briefcase are suitable for the workplace
There are other icons for other uses

The actual individual items of clothing you make up your outfit from are, I believe, irrelevant
It is only important that for the workplace they all have a workplace icon
In the image you can see some of the icons with descriptions
ClientWardrobe.png

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes