4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Change log from game.

Version: 0.10.1
Bugfixes
Bugs/Accessibility:
-Only give MC the dollsuit task once. Don't re-add it if MC is partially progressed through it.
-Tolerate for duplicated dollsuit task from earlier saves when taking ballet.
-Make sure dollsuit link stays visible as preparations advance
-Ensure Dollsuit measurement is properly enforced at 24".
-Accelerate MC mass shift from exercise by ~10% to keep timing of waist readiness close to baseline.
-Re-apply MC makeup after shower, at end of dollsuit training.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I cant get the shoes from the mall in town to progress with the health check. Even after this new up date, its just not there there is only the pawn shop and the Adult store in town. I cant summon the car and use it in male clothes and I cant go out in female close and I cant end the day until I get the Running shoes. Stuck for now I guess.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
smith66 Could I ask Whether there are a Submissive MC become A Dominant Fem Boy Trap\Trans-girl\ in the game?
smith66 Could I ask Whether there are another ending?
Sorry I don't know the answers to that yet. I have noticed that some options are listed as defiant and others as compliant. So maybe try the defiant options in an attempt at dominance.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Oddly enough, this isn't the same game. House Sitting is still being actively developed. It's just a weird coincidence that two different people decided to remake Gold Rush at the same time
Actually only the House Sitting is very similar if not the same with the Gold Rush. The Claim has the same concept but it's a different story. Also the other characters in the Claim are more kind to the main character than in the House Sitting. But yes. They are very similar. It's true, dear.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Actually only the House Sitting is very similar if not the same with the Gold Rush. The Claim has the same concept but it's a different story. Also the other characters in the Claim are more kind to the main character than in the House Sitting. But yes. They are very similar. It's true, dear.
Well yeah, but it gets a bit semantical at that point. It's like saying Perverted Education, Femboy, Spineless, SQ Cruiseship, My Destiny, and many others (The Good Son as well, to a lesser extent though) are similar but not that similar. They all center around a weakling boy who is forced to be sissified (typically by an older woman) under threat of abandonment, outing them, or something else quite damaging. Perverted Education of course being the Gold Rush in this case, and the others being The Claim and House Sitting. Not to knock SQ Cruiseship, The Good Son, or My Destiny (Spineless and Femboy are abandoned). They're a good bit of fun. SQ Cruiseship actually adds quite a bit to keep it interesting, but it all revolves around that core concept. The reason The Good Son manages to break away from the pack is that you can decide what kind of relationship you foster with people that would rather you were feminine (your budding relationship with your best friend can be wholesome af lmao your girlfriend as well, depending on your choices), and whether or not you end up feminine at all (to be fair, it's a game over but a happy ending).

I hope the same can be said for The Claim as well since it's still early in development, that it finds something that allows it to break away from being like The Gold Rush. A lot of soul can be lost from a game when you just try to maintain your inspiration's spirit, because the game stops being your voice and ends up an echo of the one that inspired you.

To be honest though, I kinda just want a game where the player isn't forced or tricked into sissification at all. Like, let them come into it on their own. Sort of like Tomie Wants to Get Married, she isn't a hoe... unless? lmao

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
done that. I get to the point when the style is asked, but then there is nothing. No style to select, no links...
That's odd as it worked for me but I don't remember the scene well enough to try and give tips. Did you start with a new save for 10.1? I'm using Chrome what browser are you using?

lars221a

Aug 21, 2017
That's odd as it worked for me but I don't remember the scene well enough to try and give tips. Did you start with a new save for 10.1? I'm using Chrome what browser are you using?
Yes. Fresh start. Maybe it's a browser thing. I use Firefox.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Well yeah, but it gets a bit semantical at that point. It's like saying Perverted Education, Femboy, Spineless, SQ Cruiseship, My Destiny, and many others (The Good Son as well, to a lesser extent though) are similar but not that similar. They all center around a weakling boy who is forced to be sissified (typically by an older woman) under threat of abandonment, outing them, or something else quite damaging. Perverted Education of course being the Gold Rush in this case, and the others being The Claim and House Sitting. Not to knock SQ Cruiseship, The Good Son, or My Destiny (Spineless and Femboy are abandoned). They're a good bit of fun. SQ Cruiseship actually adds quite a bit to keep it interesting, but it all revolves around that core concept. The reason The Good Son manages to break away from the pack is that you can decide what kind of relationship you foster with people that would rather you were feminine (your budding relationship with your best friend can be wholesome af lmao your girlfriend as well, depending on your choices), and whether or not you end up feminine at all (to be fair, it's a game over but a happy ending).

I hope the same can be said for The Claim as well since it's still early in development, that it finds something that allows it to break away from being like The Gold Rush. A lot of soul can be lost from a game when you just try to maintain your inspiration's spirit, because the game stops being your voice and ends up an echo of the one that inspired you.

To be honest though, I kinda just want a game where the player isn't forced or tricked into sissification at all. Like, let them come into it on their own. Sort of like Tomie Wants to Get Married, she isn't a hoe... unless? lmao
I agree dear~ After the Perverted Education and Secretary, we had a "sissy boom" effect with a lot of sissification games. The most of them are in the forced category and with a lot of humiliation stuff. People love them a lot, as I found out. There are a lot of people that secretly or openly desire to be a sissy one. Though, my taste is mostly in the self awareness, the willing feminization, the elegant path to be character's true desire, in short to be a woman without having someone forcing him to do it, like in Assertive. Or at least in more classy way like in the Good Son. Games in these two last categories are kinda rare and I would like to see more. In addition, perhaps it's time to get more games that the main character transforms others into sissies and pets, because the most transformation games now are based in sissification themes, than in corruption/transformation anymore. It will be nice some variety~ Don't blame me, dears~ I still enjoy watching cute boys turning into pretty girls as much I enjoy pretty girls turning into cute pet girls~

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Tau_Iota MC dominated and humiliated by the Artificial Intelligence Robot Of The House, Unless if you are attempting at dominance by increasing and maximize your defiant to 100 or Higher.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Staimh must i ask does the developer (dev) want the MC get fucked by a real big human cock or robot cock ending after being dominated, humiliated and completely turn into female by the AI in the End?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
smith66 must i ask does the developer (dev) want the MC get fucked by a real big human cock or robot cock ending after being dominated, humiliated and completely turn into female by the AI in the End?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes