4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Staimh must i ask does the developer (dev) want the MC get fucked by a real big human cock or robot cock ending after being dominated, humiliated and completely turn into female by the AI in the End?
You are asking about the intentions of YeomanR.
I don't know the answers to any of these questions.
Only YeomanR can answer these questions.
I do not know a way of directly contacting YeomanR.
Maybe try asking the question on the TFGames site.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Cannot progress past this point...

Your tasks & thoughts:
  • This place has hidden treasure. There has to be a way to trick the scanner to get it?
  • The door is looking to see the claimant in a hairstyle like Marissa's, in the picture.
  • The door is looking to see the claimant wearing sandal heels (without socks) like pictured.
  • The door is looking to see the claimant wearing makeup, as Marissa mentioned.
I've gone to every room. No new locations have unlocked. Nothing revealing on the laptop. Am I missing something?

Edit** I believe I may be good... just had to go back to bed without doing anything that day, apparently.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Tbh, I just wanna grow tits and look like a lady but still have a dick and these days that's rare as hell. I was hoping I could figure some way out of getting chastity too but even picking all defiant didn't let me avoid it, should I have gone compliant instead or what?

edit: I mean, just taking fake penis enlargement pills would suffice, but if they really are going for a time travel/multiverse angle I'd think that having your future/alternate self send help back/try and change the past would be enough justification and it would at least have some switch/dom content for the player

as is, defiant playthroughs are mostly just, not doing things, which is boring as hell

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowLurker99

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Actually you know what? Fuck it, I'll write my entire thoughts after having just finished all the content

First of all, what is the point in arousal if there's literally zero reason to be operating at high arousal levels other than less energy/worse job performance? The main reason I ask is that after getting the dildo arousal is literally a non issue: you can infinitely decrease it and even get a nice scene for it

There's also zero variance to those scenes, no additional sex toys, no changes no NATHING tied to it

At first I thought that high arousal would be how you would unlock follow ups to the first masturbation session in the pod, but no, it looks like despite the doll bot literally mentioning it being unlocked, it doesn't.

Secondly, there's shitloads of clothes but really, there's no reason to try any out because they aren't gated and don't materially influence anything.

Why does swimming exist? What does it do, other than make you get a swimsuit/bikini?

Going for a full sex change this early in a game (when you don't even have ass TFs yet for petes sake) is blowing your load way, way too early. Also nomenclature is dumb; if you're literally changing your genitalia with nanites it's pretty clearly a sex change, not a "gender confirmation" because you're not just gelding yourself like they do. Is this just wish fulfillment on your end or something, because it's baffling.

There's also really a dearth of interactions; there's only one dildo, there's only a few scenes with the dom and none of them repeat (there's an idea for a reason to stay high arousal: repeat content with her) literally no way to increase your dick (even if you try and act dominant) and the doll sex scene was uhhh, yeah. It sure was something. Also legal endings were perfunctory and dull and you don't make it possible to try and blackmail VAL into letting you get some slack, which would be true defiant, not going running to the cops

I could go on but I don't even know if the maker even reads this so lol

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You could always go post that on TFGS.. Yeo will read it there, and respond, and while some of that is not "entirely constructive criticism", Yeo is still building some foundational things about the game, which is why some parts are kinda not entirely baked out. But Yeo is taking ideas and comments and has modified things to work within their current idea scope.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I got the sports kit from Fit-Sport on Day 6
Are you well past day 6 or not ?
Hi thanxs for replying I have been waiting a few days for a reply to my I think third post about it I am at the point where you need to get the Running shoes
7th day now. I guess I have to go back and start again I may not have a save on day six. But thanxs for the info. :)

Last edited:

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Staimh Can I Ask Can You Log into The TFgamessite forum And Ask Yeo\Yeoman\YeomanR The Developer to Create A Patreon Or BuyMeACoffee Page For Convenient To Contact Him?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Staimh Can I Ask Can You Log into The TFgamessite forum And Ask Yeo\Yeoman\YeomanR The Developer to Create A Patreon Or BuyMeACoffee Page For Convenient To Contact Him?
I am not a member on TFGames, I have no idea how it works in any detail
My understanding (only from reading other posts and comments) is YeomanR is quite deliberately difficult to contact
There is nothing to stop you opening an account on TFGames and leaving a request though

Sep 3, 2018
Malcowitz As I See It, you must try another truth and arcade 18 before playing this game.
Is Arcade 18 related to this game? The name of the developer isn't the same but just from browsing this thread a little I'm seeing a lot of similarities.

A18 I found incredibly frustrating and disappointing because it railroads you without warning into the sissification / bottom gay route which is clearly the primary focus of content. The game terms this "beta", and the alternative is termed "alpha" and is very incomplete compared to the "beta" route but what's there is enough to let me know that the game's writing is downright hostile to straight male sexuality.

Note that you cannot play a female character at all, nor a submissive straight male, and neither can you play a gay male who is a top or a bisexual male, or even a gay male bottom who is a willing participant in the role. Instead the game has two and only two options, "beta" which is a straight male virgin pushed into becoming a feminized gay bottom and "alpha" which... freaking yeowch. Did I mention you can't play a straight submissive male? You can't play a "vanilla" straight male either who isn't abusive and merely wants to have consensual sex with women, oh no. By selecting "alpha", the game takes this as call to railroad you into the role of a scheming sex criminal who blackmails women in to sex acts and other such vileness. Clearly, that's what the author thinks straight males are.

Obviously s/he was wrong, as once I realized that "feminized into bottom gay" or "straight sex criminal" were my only options I closed out of the game and won't be playing it again because neither of those options appeal to me.

What infuriates me most is the game has no content warnings about this whatsoever and nothing in the description or early gameplay indicate the themes --instead it bills itself as a cyberpunk game revolving around the concept of a futuristic sex club. That's a concept that should appeal to a pretty broad target demographic, wouldn't you think? But nope, the game is targeted to sissification fetishists or sex crime fantasists, and that's it. The least the author could do is be upfront about the niche they're trying to hit so that the majority of players who exist outside that niche know to not waste their time.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Actually you know what? Fuck it, I'll write my entire thoughts after having just finished all the content

First of all, what is the point in arousal if there's literally zero reason to be operating at high arousal levels other than less energy/worse job performance? The main reason I ask is that after getting the dildo arousal is literally a non issue: you can infinitely decrease it and even get a nice scene for it

There's also zero variance to those scenes, no additional sex toys, no changes no NATHING tied to it

At first I thought that high arousal would be how you would unlock follow ups to the first masturbation session in the pod, but no, it looks like despite the doll bot literally mentioning it being unlocked, it doesn't.

Secondly, there's shitloads of clothes but really, there's no reason to try any out because they aren't gated and don't materially influence anything.

Why does swimming exist? What does it do, other than make you get a swimsuit/bikini?

Going for a full sex change this early in a game (when you don't even have ass TFs yet for petes sake) is blowing your load way, way too early. Also nomenclature is dumb; if you're literally changing your genitalia with nanites it's pretty clearly a sex change, not a "gender confirmation" because you're not just gelding yourself like they do. Is this just wish fulfillment on your end or something, because it's baffling.

There's also really a dearth of interactions; there's only one dildo, there's only a few scenes with the dom and none of them repeat (there's an idea for a reason to stay high arousal: repeat content with her) literally no way to increase your dick (even if you try and act dominant) and the doll sex scene was uhhh, yeah. It sure was something. Also legal endings were perfunctory and dull and you don't make it possible to try and blackmail VAL into letting you get some slack, which would be true defiant, not going running to the cops

I could go on but I don't even know if the maker even reads this so lol
i could have told it better. thanks.

but i dont think this will game will change much. most sissyfication games arent for a dominant MC but a selfinserting wishfullfilment of the creator and this is not bad but if it is dont bait people in with a Dom MC and you dont really wanna a dom mc.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes