4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
I absolutely love this game! please keep up the good work.
a bit of feedback:
too much clicking around for going from place to place, especially around the pod.
too much confusion on the difference between the pod menu and the console menu: just unify them.
too much to read and not enough gif/video
not enough sex

the story is brilliant and the half way consent he gives to the change is so sexy

May 31, 2019
I absolutely love this game! please keep up the good work.
a bit of feedback:
too much clicking around for going from place to place, especially around the pod.
Agreed. It was so egregious that I ended up just copying the code for the little "jump links" and adding a few more in relevant places to quickly go to the gym, work, and straight back to the pod from there. Definitely made things less of a slog.

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Got to the point where player gets a choice to change genitals or snitch on AI. Cant progress further, do you have to do either of them to progress? one choice is locked duelack of defiance.
There is also task that i have no idea how to do
  • Sea Station: You need to install the replacement ansible systems in the advanced comms area to cover your official purpose for visiting the station.
also

• The computer would like you to continue working on your cardio, but also start working on maximizing flexibility to become physically ready for the demands of your inheritance.
Does this task ever end? yoga at 100. and other than swimming everything at 50-70

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Got to the point where player gets a choice to change genitals or snitch on AI. Cant progress further, do you have to do either of them to progress? one choice is locked duelack of defiance.
There is also task that i have no idea how to do
  • Sea Station: You need to install the replacement ansible systems in the advanced comms area to cover your official purpose for visiting the station.
also

• The computer would like you to continue working on your cardio, but also start working on maximizing flexibility to become physically ready for the demands of your inheritance.
Does this task ever end? yoga at 100. and other than swimming everything at 50-70
  • Sea Station: You need to install the replacement ansible systems in the advanced comms area to cover your official purpose for visiting the station. this one is completed by visiting the comms area but after you visit the sub or station in the water mission that you do. once you do that the next day i believe you will fly back.

• The computer would like you to continue working on your cardio, but also start working on maximizing flexibility to become physically ready for the demands of your inheritance. this part once you get to a certain point it should tell you that your ready to fit yourself in the doll suit , access the console for more info as i am done with everything up to the next update. so cant remember all the steps offhand.

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
  • Sea Station: You need to install the replacement ansible systems in the advanced comms area to cover your official purpose for visiting the station. this one is completed by visiting the comms area but after you visit the sub or station in the water mission that you do. once you do that the next day i believe you will fly back.

• The computer would like you to continue working on your cardio, but also start working on maximizing flexibility to become physically ready for the demands of your inheritance. this part once you get to a certain point it should tell you that your ready to fit yourself in the doll suit , access the console for more info as i am done with everything up to the next update. so cant remember all the steps offhand.
Sea station: this task did not show up while i was at sea station, it showed up couple days after i returned from there.

Fitness task: have used doll suit multiple times. task still present.

Has story reached end in current patch?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
this is where mine is at pending the new content

• Mariella has invited you to come out to the team sessions. 15 sessions should make you competitive. (PENDING NEW CONTENT)
  • Before the triathlon, you will need to get a racing bike, a triathlon wetsuit from Lady Fit-sport and $300 for registration. Talk to Mariella to verify everything, pay your racing fee to sign up, and get your racer kit. (PENDING NEW CONTENT)
here is my latest save this might help you out.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
This should probably be changed to 'on hold' as yeomanR is taking a break as per TFGameSite
as pr 22june
Thanks for the kind words, Mimi69.

I think a bit of a pause has been good for me. Actually I'd started on an update to fix up a couple commonly observed mentioned rough edges around continuity, making some of the steps between major tasks clearer and allowing player to choose when they head off to the sea station, as that stuff seemed to have been causing some frustration for folks.

It's going to be a disruptive update, in that it will not work with older savegames, but it will also include some cleanup to existing passages.

I hope to put out a preview of that in a week or two. Once that goes out, I'll be interested to get reports from early users on rough spots. Continuity stuff is always super hard for me to test myself, so feedback about people being able to do stuff they shouldn't, or things being mentioned in wrong order or steps is what I'll be particularly interested to hear (and fix) with this series of updates.

Beyond that, I've been starting to think of filling a bit more detail on currently open threads.

think this shows he/she it back to it

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
There is an official mega version for v0.13:

and by the way, why is this version v0.13 about HALF as big as the version v0.11 ?
This ver is around 50MB, while v11 was 100MB.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: AWolfe

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
There is an official mega version for v0.13:
Mega

and by the way, why is this version v0.13 about HALF as big as the version v0.11 ?
This ver is around 50MB, while v11 was 100MB.
Looks like all the .gif files got replaced with .webp animations, saving a lot of space.

Images have increased from 837 to 1275 (.11 v .13)

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
What are the possible outcomes? Is it possible to have a male/shemale gender after the Ansible quest, or only female?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Then it would be great to be able to stop wearing a chastity belt, and also be able to take off and not wear a butt-plug. (This is especially important on the defiant path.)

Last edited:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
So I played this game over a year ago and tried it again now since I saw a lot of updates.

Is this essentially a F2M transformation game, but mostly solo? I didn't really come across any sex scenes except for the one with that shop lady. I liked the idea up until it felt like I was playing a character who was alone the whole time. I need other NPCs to interact with and create consequences. Like an in person job or school or something.

May 31, 2019
So I played this game over a year ago and tried it again now since I saw a lot of updates.

Is this essentially a F2M transformation game, but mostly solo? I didn't really come across any sex scenes except for the one with that shop lady. I liked the idea up until it felt like I was playing a character who was alone the whole time. I need other NPCs to interact with and create consequences. Like an in person job or school or something.
Yeah I feel like the game really went off the rails with all of the corporate stuff and weird sci-fi elements. I'm here for the M2F and smut, not research in an underwater base for the purpose of corporate advancement. Nary a pussy, or dick in sight for hours. It's cool if people are into that, but damn, just make an actual game instead of shoehorning all of that into something intended to get people off. Because all you're gonna do is turn people off.

Reactions: Laura2022
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes