4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I feel like the game really went off the rails with all of the corporate stuff and weird sci-fi elements. I'm here for the M2F and smut, not research in an underwater base for the purpose of corporate advancement. Nary a pussy, or dick in sight for hours. It's cool if people are into that, but damn, just make an actual game instead of shoehorning all of that into something intended to get people off. Because all you're gonna do is turn people off.
Lol that does sound like a whole other game. I got to the ballet part and that's about it.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I for one liked the underwater base once I got comfortable with it, one of the few locations where I felt like the MC was having actual relationships with other people. Willing to admit if you're in for the sex it can be slow, but I felt the same in other parts of the game.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK
May 31, 2019
I for one liked the underwater base once I got comfortable with it, one of the few locations where I felt like the MC was having actual relationships with other people. Willing to admit if you're in for the sex it can be slow, but I felt the same in other parts of the game.
I'm more referencing the base as an "out of left field" type of thing. I just wanted to open progressively more feminine doors in hopes of riches, and dealing with the "consequences" thereafter. The game's taken a significant departure from its inspiration, which is fine but I think it's not what a lot of people are coming for. Some might stick around because they like what's going on and that's fine too, but it's not what I initially jumped on for.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
Very beginning of the game, my only task left is the "explore" except I've been to every room inside and the only thing outside is the park (nothing to do) and the "retail strip" (also nothing to do).

edit: Seriously? I couldn't go into any of the shops, even though i'm standing outside them, until I read in the library that the shops existed?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah this thing was written on rails pretty much at the early stage. Until you find that thing in the library, no pawn shop for you.

Very beginning of the game, my only task left is the "explore" except I've been to every room inside and the only thing outside is the park (nothing to do) and the "retail strip" (also nothing to do).

edit: Seriously? I couldn't go into any of the shops, even though i'm standing outside them, until I read in the library that the shops existed?

s4nderr

Feb 4, 2022
I'm stuck at the part where I need to do ballet for the doll suit. However, I can't find anywhere where I can train ballet. In the fitness room there is only yoga and elliptical.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I'm stuck at the part where I need to do ballet for the doll suit. However, I can't find anywhere where I can train ballet. In the fitness room there is only yoga and elliptical.
If I remember correctly, need to go to the mall to get the outfit and the ballet studio should come up as a choice of destinations.

s4nderr

Feb 4, 2022
If I remember correctly, need to go to the mall to get the outfit and the ballet studio should come up as a choice of destinations.
Then comes the question which shop and which clothes. I tried buying a leotard from the adult shop on the strip, but that didn't seem to trigger anything. I didn't see any clothes that would be related to ballet in any of the shops in the mall either and no special talking options with the employees.

Edit: Its entirely possible that my game is just bugged since I have this line in my tasks list from basically the start of the game even though I've used the health option in the console: "The inner chamber console needs you to provide health info."
Edit2: Started a new game and got rid of the message in the console. Ballet studio was accessible from your self-driving car, and you get your ballet clothes for free from there as well.

Last edited:

PopTart~

Jun 7, 2018
Very Big sad. I know the life expectancy of these types of games aren't exactly high at all. But this one I kinda really hoped would, well, make it. :c

Reactions: ibizadalton

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
The dev is still active based on recent log-ins on TFGames, so we know that the dev is at least still around. So unless told otherwise, it's safe to assume that they're just taking a break from the game for a while. I know games like these tend to die fairly often, but lets not assume it's dead when the dev hasn't completely disappeared from the internet as a whole.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
The dev is still active based on recent log-ins on TFGames, so we know that the dev is at least still around. So unless told otherwise, it's safe to assume that they're just taking a break from the game for a while. I know games like these tend to die fairly often, but lets not assume it's dead when the dev hasn't completely disappeared from the internet as a whole.
if he is still active you would think he would atleast reply saying im still around im just taking a break

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
if he is still active you would think he would atleast reply saying im still around im just taking a break
Oh I agree, a message would've been nice. But the fact of the matter is that he's still logging in on TFGsite, so we know that he's still around. He hasn't mysteriously disappeared, and not been online in years, unlike most other games. People can see he's online, so if his genuine intend was to just run off, never to be seen again, then leaving that account behind would've been what he would've done.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Oh I agree, a message would've been nice. But the fact of the matter is that he's still logging in on TFGsite, so we know that he's still around. He hasn't mysteriously disappeared, and not been online in years, unlike most other games. People can see he's online, so if his genuine intend was to just run off, never to be seen again, then leaving that account behind would've been what he would've done.
i agree, just would he would atleast respond with something, i was really getting interested in that game when it all of a sudden just stop producing updates

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes